In my defense

Turtle 1

Newcomer
Sense I can't defend myself at _ AT forums (banned)

This is about my suppossed fud at AT (Duvie)

I said Yonah Clock for Clock would be = to AMD I was correct. So Conroe 30 to 50 % faster than Yonah is not Fud . That would also MaKe it 30 to 50% faster than AMD clock for clock. (were's the fud Duvie???)
I said R520 would be way faster than 7800 GTX 256 and it is . ( 7800GTX 512 didn't exist nor can you buy one . Ebay $1200)
I said ATI's Memory was going to be great. I stated that Ati would support in its GPU something like PPU. I also said not to buy R520 because R580 would be out in jan 06
Again were's the fud Duvie? I will wait on R600.

I also said CF would be as good if not better than sli (still fud) RD580 comes out in january now it will be fact and the fud will be fact not fiction.

People without insight are useless in forums when it comes to future releases . When talking about future products you have to refrain from using the FUD word as it can rear its ugly head and bit you in the ass.
Dave ( at Beyond3D) is one of the most insightful people on the web and I really injoy his post.
I sell AMD Intel NV ATI what ever the customer wants . But I will also stick up for the guy thats getting his butt kicked as long as he keeps fighting .
If he lays down without a fight I will turn my back on him.( There are some exceptions .
If I were in a real fight and I really hurt I guy and I know it and he keeps coming I will lay down . One battle does not a war make):LOL:

Back