in 70 minutes I am retired!!!

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
WOOWOO!!! I will NEVER have to fix another PC problem that's not my own in 70 minutes! Additionally, no more having to work for the next four years!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Sage said:
WOOWOO!!! I will NEVER have to fix another PC problem that's not my own in 70 minutes!
How are you going to kill your relatives and friends...
Sage said:
Additionally, no more having to work for the next four years!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
... and think you`ll only get 4 years for it?

Npl said:
How are you going to kill your relatives and friends...
... and think you`ll only get 4 years for it?

ROFL!

hey, im going to just say no. besides, i dont really have many relatives and no friends that really know i can fix computers.. im going to be making all new (ALL FEMALE) friends tomorrow!

When are you going to retire from being an attention whore so we don't have to deal with u ?

jvd said:
When are you going to retire from being an attention whore so we don't have to deal with u ?

well PROBABLY I'm going to be going part-time here and work mostly at the uni (in front of all the GIRLS!)

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

I wonder if you will actually get any girls while you're attending. They might think you're gay, after all, you are attending a woman's university.

Sage said:
ROFL!

hey, im going to just say no. besides, i dont really have many relatives and no friends that really know i can fix computers.. im going to be making all new (ALL FEMALE) friends tomorrow!

unlike ALL MALE friends you have now?.... little birdie tells me LB will be coming in this topic sooner or later....:cool:

Sonic said:
I wonder if you will actually get any girls while you're attending. They might think you're gay, after all, you are attending a woman's university.

Please there is a dead skunk next to the highway that has better game than sage

Back