I'm getting too old for consoles...

Guden Oden

Legend
Why?

Well, the fact I can no longer keep up with the console forum, that's why. I have a chat with my mother over the phone, and suddenly the bitch-thread about the newly announced xbox price has grown from 7 to 11 pages. No way I'll be able to read all that, I already skipped from 1st to 3rd to 5th to 7th! The way this is going, that thread's going to crack the 20-page barrier before the evening is over.

And uh-oh, is Bill in trouble now!!! There's nothing more volatile than a fanb0y that got his feelings hurt, Scoobydooby's on the warpath! :D:LOL::D

This is really weird by the way... MS is universally the most hated company in the computer biz, but when they release a console, the fans start migrating in from all over the place. Like I said: weird!

You can increase the posts from 20 to 40 from the User CP. I recommend doing that. Time to moderate!

Ya I gave up on reading entire threads there too. I just read the first post and then maybe skim to see if any of our resident developers replied. I wouldn't say it's just the console forum, the 30+ page posts in the 3D Tech forum is the same way. Besides, all the "useful" info is on the first page anyways!

I've kept up with that forum all day (Console Forum). I guess its doesn't go without saying...i've got a headache.

Back