If you had to crown the most beautiful woman in the world...

Because she's standing over my shoulder, I'll say my wife. 8)

The two runner-ups would be my current "if trapped on a remote island who would I like to spend time with" girls, Eva Longoria and Kristine Davis.

Oh, good.. you made it a "top 3". I was worried that I might have to pick just one out of 3 billion..

Natalie Portman because I'm on a Star Wars kick right now. Other than her...maybe Elisha Curtbert.

How could there be a A most beautiful woman in the world when there's friggin 3+ billion of them to choose from? Well, some of them are infants and some of them are wrinkled old ladies, but those somewhere inbeteween there's certainly enough to choose from to invalidate any such pointless discussions who is the most beautiful.

Of those alive now, I'm not so sure (I don't surf the net enough to know who the latest Hurr Hurr Hurr Whoa! Check Out Teh Babes are). Of the oldies and deadies I think Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly would be on my list.

It's pretty much impossible to choose one or two, but if I had to...Angelina Jolie, Carrie Westcott. But there are at least a few thousands which are perfect and would never get rejected ;)

_xxx_ said:
...Carrie Westcott.

Hehe, before or after? :D

First few that come to mind are Kate Beckinsale, Natalie Portman, CZJ, Liz Hurley, Angelina Jolie, Kristen Kreuk, Charlize Theron etc etc...

Back