i met a lot of english girls

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
few weeks ago in Bodrum / Turkey and must say they are one of the most (in average out of 10) ugliest woman i met .
Is that of the inbreed on the island or something?

thats all folks :)

Swedish women are ok, they are too pretentious anyway.. finnish girls are much better.

Oh and when I was in finland with my friend.. Swedish guys cant drink, fight, or even chat up the girls.. LOL, no wonder I had such a good time.

Now, english girls... meh. American girls are much nicer, but again depending on where you go in the US.

Yep, it really depends on where you're @. I've been to some areas where it looks like the general populace hit all of the branches on the ugly tree. :LOL:

demonic said:
Now, english girls... meh. American girls are much nicer, but again depending on where you go in the US.

If you like fat chicks, then yeah. Visit Croatia once and be just watch. ;)

hey69 said:
few weeks ago in Bodrum / Turkey and must say they are one of the most (in average out of 10) ugliest woman i met .
Have you thought that perhaps you just attract ugly women, umm?

Puerto Rican girls can be VERY nice (basically Carabian) but Brazillian girls have to be the most beautiful in the world :eek:...this coming from a Puerto Rican...ugh...long jet black hair...small hips that expand in to a nice sized as.s...errrr...yeah they tight.

BlueTsunami said:
Puerto Rican girls can be VERY nice (basically Carabian) but Brazillian girls have to be the most beautiful in the world :eek:...this coming from a Puerto Rican...ugh...long jet black hair...small hips that expand in to a nice sized as.s...errrr...yeah they tight.

yummy..... :D

demonic said:
Swedish guys cant drink, fight, or even chat up the girls.. LOL, no wonder I had such a good time.

Ohh! What we have here is a badass!!11 :LOL:
An evil nvidiot who'll kickz0r teh shit out of you if you say something bad about the green fools. :smile:

And please Mr tough guy, give me a few more "negs" :devilish:

hey69 said:
Is that of the inbreed on the island or something?

We keep all the hotties on the mainland. The uggos get shipped out to Turkey.

BlueTsunami said:

YESSS THEY DO!!!!!! GOD I LOVE BRAZILIAN WOMEN!!! I had a brazilian girlfriend once, met in her a mental institution. didnt last that long but damn it was enjoyable while it lasted.

Sage said:
YESSS THEY DO!!!!!! GOD I LOVE BRAZILIAN WOMEN!!! I had a brazilian girlfriend once, met in her a mental institution. didnt last that long but damn it was enjoyable while it lasted.

ok, i REALLY dont know should i laugh of what :oops:

/me wonders what went wrong.... :rolleyes:

I was in florida i guess 2 junes ago now .... Anyway we met these 3 english girls there and all 3 were really cute. Only english girls i've met .

Anyway nothing is better than a jersey girl

silence said:
ok, i REALLY dont know should i laugh of what :oops:

/me wonders what went wrong.... :rolleyes:

well i had a little suicide attempt (bipolar, misdiagnosed and put on antidepressants, known to cause depression in bipolar people and teenagers... i was both)

she had a little heroine problem. she went off to some place in washington for some long-term "help" and i never heard from her again.

jvd said:
Anyway nothing is better than a jersey girl

i beg to differ. the ugliest thing I've ever porked was a jersey girl. about 4'9", 250lbs+, must have had bad teeth genetically.... and so never care enough to brush them, thus making the problem worse... and the SMELL... oh man those things dont always smell that great but THAT one was FAAAR worse than they are ever supposed to smell... oh yeah and the most annoying bitch in the world... and lied constantly about stupid shit for no reason! NO MORE JERSEY GIRLS FOR ME!

jvd said:
imagine how she felt having to sleep with u . She prob burned her clothes and cried in the shower

actually she still calls me and tells me that she loves me on occasion... even with her boyfriend (father of her soon-to-be-born child) sitting right next to her! crazy bitch!

Sage said:
actually she still calls me and tells me that she loves me on occasion... even with her boyfriend (father of her soon-to-be-born child) sitting right next to her! crazy bitch!

well now we know she has mental problems. Which explains why she slept with u in the first place

Back