I have a boyfriend!

london-boy said:
Hehehe well ok i didn't do it with MuFu, but you can ask around... cough*SY*cough...

HEY it was a mutual understanding, and well he will always thank me for his new body. Bit like he had plastic surgery.
And in exchange i got free half naked pics!! Perfect!!

:devilish:

i can only imagine your productivity at work.... B3D, giving advices and getting pictures.. + god knows what else....

do you even work at all? :LOL:

Why do we have so many gay threads? What is it with/about gays? I mean, why did LB feel the need to tell us he has a bf? Should all straights post threads when they have gfs?

Congrats, L-B! Started picking out a china pattern yet? Maybe talk about getting a kitten together? :LOL:

Seriously, I hope y'all are happy for a good long time and start doing all that domestic stuff.

Reverend said:
Why do we have so many gay threads? What is it with/about gays? I mean, why did LB feel the need to tell us he has a bf? Should all straights post threads when they have gfs?

Why do you always feel the need to open the most boring self-crying threads EVER in the history of the intardent?
At least MY threads are entertaining.

Besides, if you want a serious answer, me getting a serious boyfriend IS an event, considering my lifestyle. In the circumstances, if someone as crazy as me opened a thread about him being happy for finally getting a girlfriend, what would be the problem with that?

Or do you just have a problem with this being about gays? Where are all these "gay threads" you mention? I thought YOUR threads were the gayest!!

This IS the General Forum by the way, it's not like i posted this on the 3d Technology & Hardware forum!!

Reverend said:
They usually do, it's a pretty rare and wonderful thing.

I don't think there really are all that many "gay threads", but I'm all for more. For me it is a fascinating insight into a world I know damn near nothing about, and LB is a great guy so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Celebrating a happy with your friends is good, doesn't matter if your gay or straight and it shouldn't be an issue. I have more fun with the gay stuff 'cause there is more opportunities to go for the giggles and it's fun because it makes some people uncomfortable. (Me too a little, but I really gotta get over it...the hang-up is on my interpretations and not on their actions!)

I think it's great that LB is comfortable enough to talk to us about it, and I welcome his input. :)

Reverend said:

Oh, sure. This is what GD is for, isn't it? Of course, not everyone is comfortable being Mr. Bubbly in public, like L-B. But if they are, sure.

Tho possibly we should start a rule where you have to post pics. Err, clothed ones anyway! :LOL:

Are you just uncomfortable talking about the personal, Rev? Certainly you've posted your share of much odder GD topics!

london-boy said:
Hehehe well ok i didn't do it with MuFu, but you can ask around... cough*SY*cough...

HEY it was a mutual understanding, and well he will always thank me for his new body. Bit like he had plastic surgery.
And in exchange i got free half naked pics!! Perfect!!

I knew your interest wasn't 100% pure, but that would be like expecting a straight answer from a politician. I'd be naive to think otherwise :p but hey... Now I have arms.

sytaylor said:
I knew your interest wasn't 100% pure, but that would be like expecting a straight answer from a politician. I'd be naive to think otherwise :p but hey... Now I have arms.

Exactly!! THANK ME for your new girl-related opportunities. I mean, how many have u had since the new body i gave you!!!

Well i would call those missed opportunities, but that's not my responsibility! I give you the first words (fitness-induced chatting up), then you need to work it baby!!! :LOL:

geo said:
Of course, not everyone is comfortable being Mr. Bubbly in public, like L-B.
Why is that? I don't get it.

Why do people have to put on faces and attitudes like that, why can't people just be themselves? :(

digitalwanderer said:
Why do people have to put on faces and attitudes like that, why can't people just be themselves?

You've heard the expression 'fronting'? Some people, knowingly or not, get very caught up in that behavior.

digitalwanderer said:

Why do people have to put on faces and attitudes like that, why can't people just be themselves? :(

Many people feel the need to fit into a standard and "be liked" by other people. Only they don't realise that most people will like you much more if you act differently, or at least "like yourself" without hiding behind masks and social standards.
Unless you're VERY VERY lame that is. :LOL:

Congrats LB

I knew eventually you'd join the world of the monogamous. Good luck going forward. If you need any relationship advice you know where to reach me. :)

digitalwanderer said:

You're asking me? Recognizing the phenomenon is not the same as understanding it. :LOL: Hell, I once sang a mournful dirge of "My Bunny lies over the ocean" in public when my cuddlebunny went to Europe without me when we were dating.

Back