I have a boyfriend!

london-boy said:
Why do you always feel the need to open the most boring self-crying threads EVER in the history of the intardent?
Sorry, I saw this thread on the main GD forum page, saw that you started it, clicked on the last post in the thread and posted my comment without actually reading your opening post. You're happy, that's good.

At least MY threads are entertaining.
All threads where there are gay participants are entertaining.

london-boy said:
I know!! They see a fit guy and go woah... It's normal. Girls love to tell people they don't care about physical aspect but it's all bullshit. Like they say size doesn't count... PUH-LEEEEASE!! :devilish:

But i can only show you the door, you need to go through it!!! :LOL:

Check out what happened last night... from my field report...

I walk into the curry house at the end of the night, where EVERYONE goes and see a friend working behind the bar. Go chat to her and she's talking to HBcuteass (8.5). My friend tells HBcuteass I have a great body, HBcuteass lifts my shirt to see abs and goes "ooooo! Theres no way I'm not talking your number and having you". With another guy, that she's been with all night STOOD RIGHT THERE. He gets kinda pissed off and walks away, heh. This girl is giving major kino, takes my phone number. She is playing like she always gets what she wants, so I play like she has to interest me first. "You're a lapdancer? That doesn't mean you get me, I'm heading to Miami in less than 24 hours, I'm a busy guy it takes a lot to impress me"... etc... She shows me her new tatoo on her ass (sweet jesus she's sexy, in a little thong, and jeans that are ripped so you can see her ass cheek, WOW).

_xxx_ said:
Oil/fat destroys condoms (not that digi would need any, being married and all). They literally melt.

Fat destroys condoms? What about "big-boned"?

Uh oh... :???: :oops:

MuFu said:
Fat destroys condoms? What about "big-boned"?

Uh oh... :???: :oops:
rofl.gif

Yeah, that's why I gave 'em up...

geo said:
Just curious, L-B. . .what's your record (i.e. most days/months/years) for staying in this quite fetching "twitterpated" (my wife's word for it) stage with a new beau?

I want to put a tickler in my calendar to check back. :p Like you won't keep us all apprised anyway. :LOL:

Well my last really real boyfriend (and the only one really) was 3-4 years ago. Lasted 2 years with him. So if you put things in perspective (i'm 23), this is quite the event. :D
We spent another lovely weekend together, though he just wants to see me all the time. Not that i don't want to see him all the time, but u know, i have things to do!! :LOL: Havent been home for 4 days now and i need to sort stuff out, go to the gym and all that, and he wants me to go to dinner with him tonight!! We'll see...

next thing you know, he is proposing to marry you. muhahaha

it's normal he wants to be with you all the time. he found a fresh young toyboy , and he doesnt want him to slip away .

So he takes you under control. i wouldnt be suprised he has put some spycams in your house to spie on you if you cheat or not.

hey69 said:
So he takes you under control. i wouldnt be suprised he has put some spycams in your house to spie on you if you cheat or not.

Well... there ARE cameras involved sometimes, but maybe you guys don't wanna hear this. :LOL:

london-boy said:
Well... there ARE cameras involved sometimes, but maybe you guys don't wanna hear this. :LOL:

Making camera and buzzer equiped cellphones disapeare doesnt count :p

Back