I have a boyfriend!

Yeah, for some reason my sex life is always a huge topic of discussions even in real life. At parties and stuff, at work, out with mates.... go figure...

london-boy said:
Yeah, for some reason my sex life is always a huge topic of discussions even in real life. At parties and stuff, at work, out with mates.... go figure...

So that's how you make a living now? :devilish:

I'm just happy you found someone that makes you happy LB, it's a rare and precious thing and I hope it goes well for the both of you. :)

digitalwanderer said:
I'm just happy you found someone that makes you happy LB, it's a rare and precious thing and I hope it goes well for the both of you. :)

I'M VERY HAPPY TOO!
Just completely unexpected, i had just got over that little prick i was with (a model) and then i met Craig (that's my boyfriend's name) and well it's been a rollercoaster ride ever since! :D

EDIT: I've got a bigger one than you dig!! Mine is 5 long now!!!

london-boy said:
I've got a bigger one than you dig!! Mine is 5 long now!!!
I'm married, size really doesn't matter anymore for me. ;)

I dunno why, but I'm getting warm fuzzies hearing about your happy news. People in love make me happy I guess, I'm still that way after 11 years together with my wife and I think I just want everyone to be able to have that kind of happy. :D

london-boy said:
EDIT: I've got a bigger one than you dig!! Mine is 5 long now!!!

Oh-oh, more posts AND a bigger one...

I'll have to give you some bad rep for being monogamous, methinks ;)

Now seriously, I'm glad you feel that good, being in love is one of the most beautiful feelings. Now if only I could find a girl I want to meet more than a few times...it's so damn hard to find a "worthy" candidate.

_xxx_ said:
I'll have to give you some bad rep for being monogamous, methinks ;)

Whoever said i'm monogamous? :LOL:

KIDDING!! Of course we're being "exclusive".

digi said:
I dunno why, but I'm getting warm fuzzies hearing about your happy news. People in love make me happy I guess, I'm still that way after 11 years together with my wife and I think I just want everyone to be able to have that kind of happy

It's all good. He's doing everything right and i guess i'm trying to do everything right, and i just feel we could be together for a looong time. Finally. Being single and slutty might be fun, but it's so much easier on the brain and heart to feel special for someone and to make someone feel special too.

london-boy said:
Being single and slutty might be fun
True, but at the end of the day it's still a bit lonely and hollow feeling.

it's so much easier on the brain and heart to feel special for someone and to make someone feel special too.
And it feels better too, it's like buying a house rather than renting it...you get equity. ;)

london-boy said:
We're spending a lot of time together and well we just get on really really well!!

I'm happy. :D

That is great - good for you!

You say you get on well now, just wait till you start talking consoles or GPUs with him, then it will all change. :devilish:

Don't think we'll ever talk about geeky stuff, he's not the type, but well we're both at that "very keen" stage, when you're both kinda insecure and don't text each other in fear of "something"... then when you meet up both go "well i didn't know whether to call u or not..."
Pathetic stuff like that :D

digitalwanderer said:
True, but at the end of the day it's still a bit lonely and hollow feeling.

Second that, with an emphasis.

But what else should one do if the "special one" doesn't appear? And what other way is there to find someone?

_xxx_ said:
But what else should one do if the "special one" doesn't appear? And what other way is there to find someone?
That I can't help you with. I put up with it by drinking and doing drugs a lot, but I think there must be better ways.

As to finding someone, the trick is patience. Just when you think it'll never, ever happen; it happens. ;)

_xxx_ said:
Second that, with an emphasis.

Not saying Craig "is the one", way too early for that, but if i found a very good candidate, anyone can. Trust moi.

digitalwanderer said:
As to finding someone, the trick is patience. Just when you think it'll never, ever happen; it happens. ;)

So so so true. And in the meantime have lots of fun!! Just keeping your mind open and being able to distinguish who the good ones are.

I had been "boyfriendable" (i made that word up) for ages, had my bit of fun, and when i found a good one, i did all i could to, u know, keep things going... Then if he's The One, we'll see...

london-boy said:
Not saying Craig "is the one", way too early for that
Great to hear you got your eyes wide open on this one and are still liking it LB, seriously great news. :cool:

I think I'll give my wife an extry 49 minutes of sleep before I crawl back in bed to die with the puppies just out of respect for relationships now. :)

digitalwanderer said:

Thats Napoleon Hill's "3 feet from gold" saying. People often give up digging in the mine, three feet from gold. When they finally give up for some reason they end up realising just how close they were. Thomas Edisson had 10,000 attempts at the lightbulb. After 5000 a journalist asked him why he's carrying on if he's failed 5000 times. He said "I have not failed, I have simply found 5000 ways not to make a light bulb".

sytaylor said:
Thats Napoleon Hill's "3 feet from gold" saying. People often give up digging in the mine, three feet from gold. When they finally give up for some reason they end up realising just how close they were.
I was living under a bridge for a couple of weeks debating if I should kill myself or not every night just before I met my wife, I do know what you mean.

Rock-bottom and with no damned reason in the world to keep going except this stupid, stubborn, and annoying little voice inside me that kept telling me to just hold on a little longer even though it all was totally hopeless.....I've learned since then to always listen to that stupid, stubborn, and annoying little voice more often and me life has been a lot better for doing so. :)

Back