I hate muscle tics!

Guden Oden

Legend
I've had one in my arm for about an hour now, in a part of the triceps near the elbow. It was sort of cool in the beginning because as I go and work out at least occasionally there's simply a lot more for the tic to spasm than there used to be, and it felt cool to place my hand over the place where the twitches occurred, but the novelty wore off quickly. Now I just want it to Go Away! :D

i get it some times in my left shoulder or in my eyelids... it usually comes from lack of proper sleep and/or malnutrition... get as much sleep as possible and eat a nice full breakfast b4 u go 2 work...

rotten said:
i get it some times in my left shoulder or in my eyelids... it usually comes from lack of proper sleep and/or malnutrition... get as much sleep as possible and eat a nice full breakfast b4 u go 2 work...

I occassionally had eyelids tics... The doc told me it was tiredness. I was scared because I thought it could be some form of parkinson... eheheehh

i have eye tics. as in the actual eye, not eyelids. it REALLY bugs the shit out of me.

but i was on medicine for a while that sometimes gives people tics...

CONSTANT eye tics? :( I've had tics in the corner of my eye (once or twice it kept going for like a day or two), but not the actual eye muscles...

The tic in my arm went away maybe an hour or so after I made my post btw - just to satisfly all the millions of concerned people out there! ;):D

nah its not constant, just pops up occasionally. it used to happen a lot but really not very often anymore. its really REALLY fast when it does happen. think of the speed of the machine gun in q2. its about that fast.

Whoah, like, recoil in the eye! :D

Sorry, heh. It really does sound annoying (and weird)... What happens if you're out driving around when it strikes? :)

well it's not the muscles that move the eye. i think it's the muscles that bend the lense or something like that.

Back