How to change settings with CCC

The549

Regular
This is retarded. I have a setting for BF1942, and it's set with AA on 2x. Normally I play with 4x, but when i try and change it, it reverts back to a blank setting. So I click in profiles, then select BF1942, hit activate, then close that window. I go to AA and set it for 4x. Then I hit apply, and it doesn't change the profile's setting. I've tried it other ways too, and it always revertes to a blank profile; when I change it back to the bf9142 profile or click "done" nothing changes.

So, how exactly do you change aa settings of a profile? Talk about counter-intuitive.

I open the control center

I go to no preview. I change the settings to what i want . THen i click profiles click profile manager .

THen i enter a profile name , enter a discription , go to composition . Click x800xt pe (not secondary) and click the folowing settings . Then i click the activation tap. I do system tray menu , profile menu and desktop short cut. Then i go to applications. click opens the following application , file or shortcut and pick the game exe i want to run . THen i click save , then i do activate and exit and it works for me . Hope that helps

Back