How can I topple all my previous attempts at looking like an idiot?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I just would like to know what I could do on the Internet that is reasonable(nothing that will get me banned) but will make all my previous stupidity look intelligent?
Don't worry this is about something else, but I need to look really retarded.

Just go on some strange rants that have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand, use lots of l33t sp33k and abbreviations that don't exist, and end the rant with some line that shows you are sure that it is the ultimate answer to the topic. Oh, and post lots of small, uninteresting pics that have nothing to do with it either, to "show" that you're right.

DiGuru said:
Just go on some strange rants that have nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand, use lots of l33t sp33k and abbreviations that don't exist, and end the rant with some line that shows you are sure that it is the ultimate answer to the topic. Oh, and post lots of small, uninteresting pics that have nothing to do with it either, to "show" that you're right.

U R Teh SuX0rZ LuZuR

Everyone knows Sasquatch is real... :rolleyes:

Yes, just be yourself. It'll come naturally.

BTW Xmas - it's pretty weird seeing "Watford, UK" under your name! How are you finding it?

The first 3 53450n5 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon are TDF but after that IWNTIWATFP!

CLOWN%20SAD.jpg

Start a blog and post streams of conspiracy-theory nonsense on it about how 9/11 was planned by the Martian Cheese Marketing Board, etc. That sort of thing should put your previous indiscretions in a favourable light.

nutball said:
Start a blog and post streams of conspiracy-theory nonsense on it about how 9/11 was planned by the Martian Cheese Marketing Board, etc. That sort of thing should put your previous indiscretions in a favourable light.

U R Teh n0T L33T

The moon landing was staged in the Nevada desert...

Some People... :rolleyes:

Back