Hotcakes versus waffles *spawn

Frozen corn is still pretty good after microwaving. But other things like Broccoli don't fare as well.

Myself I prefer to stir fry my veggies. But don't mind microwaving certain things. Frozen corn, peas in some water, etc... But corn on the cob has to be boiled. Mmmmmm, corn on the cob... With LOTS and LOTS of REAL Butter.

Speaking of which. Waffles are really good with LOTS of butter and Maple Syrup. YUM YUM. :)

Regards,
SB

Corn picked within the last 30 mins, boiled for no more than 7 minutes and slathered in butter and salt...mmmm...

Oh that does remind me of one area where pancakes are better than waffles.

Pancakes are a bit better for easily slathering butter on freshly cooked corn on the cob. :) You can use bread also, but bread soaks up more of the butter making you waste it. :D

Regards,
SB

LOL. You haven't actually done this, right?
I can see it now...Summer cookout in the backyard, salad, grilled items, watermelon, fresh picked corn and...pancakes to spread the butter!

That would be hilarious to spread butter on corn with pancakes. LOL.

I love sweet potatoes. If I don't have the time to bake one in the oven I will poke a few holes in it and pop it in the microwave for like 6 - 8 minutes. Not as good as baking one, but it gets the job done. Open it on up, put a little butter and brown sugar on it and it is so good. So so good.

Back