Help: How to be more confident?

NP, IIRC I picked that up a couple of years ago, it's gaining popularity since the "quote" buttons started appearing on forums everywhere a few years ago.

meh, just buy some designers clothes and an expensive-looking watch. you can get designer clothes from last season REALLY cheap (I'm wearing a shirt i got yesterday for $15, retail sticker was $65) and the vast majority of people wont know the difference. Then, buy a used Rolex. But, not a flashy one that screams "look at me!" but, rather, one that is just there for them to notice. Oh yeah, and go to a good hair stylist and get yourself a dead-sexy haircut. These things will make you feel better about how you look and when you feel better about how you look other people will think you look better too. The only important thing is not to go overboard and walk around like you're the supa shizza wit all duh blingbling because then people will think you're a lame poser. So, basically my point is that you need to look good enough that you are secure enough that you dont think abut how you look very much, either thinking you look like shit or thinking you are the shit.

MasterBaiter said:
I would also suggest putting a banana down your trousers, and wear REALLY big shoes.... :p
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

jvd said:
you can allways have surgery and get a bigger cock

ive heard about this but is it really true? i mean... really... where do i get this done and how much? yes, im serious

jvd said:
http://www.sexual-compare.com/male-enhancement/penile-surgery.html

ouch.....

damn, I'd spend the 11 grand even for an extra 1/2 inch (I'm THAT insecure about it) but not with those side effects that could potentially make the entire thing less useful.

:cry:

Sage said:
Rys said:
That's some deep-seated psychological stuff to work out right there. Myself, I think about having a go at people I don't know, on internet forums :LOL:

hmm i usually stick to thinking about getting all clean and nice-smelling. it is, after all, a shower.

And I think about sex. And R'n'R. And a good smoke. And how I'll combine all of that tonight! :devilish:

Actually, I rarely think of anything else ever... :oops:

Eat healthy and workout. It sucks at first and it is very hard to get into, but once you're there, you feel bad if you eat like crap or miss a day of working out.

Those two things have made a huge difference in my confidence.

rashly said:
Eat healthy and workout. It sucks at first and it is very hard to get into, but once you're there, you feel bad if you eat like crap or miss a day of working out.

Those two things have made a huge difference in my confidence.

Way to go. I agree 100% with Rashly.

I have a couple friends who joined Toastmasters and found that to be very helpful for that kind of problem.

Back