A "help for a friend please go subscribe to their youtube" channel post.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
There's this youtube channel I've really been enjoying for the last year, just one guy who does a voice over to a video he puts together with his analysis on the tech news of the day. I can't explain why, but I really enjoy his stuff. He makes it simple to understand, yet doesn't talk down to people. He's also just starting out and is constantly improving and I'm really interested to see where he goes. :)

Anyways, youtube just instigated this stupid "1000 subscribers or 4000 viewing hours" or else you can't make any revenue from your content. I'm not gonna fight over the merits of that, but this guy is only about 300 away and I'd really like to see him be able to at least profit a little off his content just to encourage him to keep going with what he's doing.

Nope, not getting paid and the guy hasn't given me anything. Just happened across his channel when I was going bonkers researching some stuff and he gave me some insights into I hadn't thought of and I've been following him since, he only puts out a 5 minute video every week or two...depending on what news comes out or what is happening.

So I humbly request you subscribe to his channel. You don't even have to watch it, just hit subscribe. Remember how you felt starting out? It ain't easy, and if he's only 300 away from either keeping going or quitting I'd like to see him make the 1000 mark.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I annoyed.

Subbed! On the other hand my YouTube channel also need more subs for the new policy :(

Youtube.com/moreuse

Will be happy if you subscribe.

The channel have no real theme somethings I upload video games, sometimes hacking, sometimes random life stuff, it's just random shit

Hey Im also only about 300 subscribers away from 1000, though quite why anyone would subscribe to my stuff is questionable, I did stick up a new video a couple of days ago, showing how to escape from a killers grasp NSFW

MOD EDIT: Removed NSFW Embedded Video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back