Having fun with smoke

Do you/have you smoked (anything more than "I've tried it")?

• cigars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mj

• other

• campfires

• my body is continuously smoking

• no

• Total voters

The549

Regular
I just discovered cigars. For an asthmatic young guy, it's the most fun with smoke I've ever had ("...but I did not inhale" - oh yes). Beautiful.

Have you...?

I'm rather wondering that there's only 1 vote for mj. I guess you guys are all saints and will go to heaven ;)

Digi:
Campfires too? You often smoke a couple of those? :p

As for myself, I figured as I only have one set of lungs and I need them to survive I'd better not fuck them up by some completely pointless means such as filling them with carcinogenic smoke. I may be stupid, but I'm not THAT fucking stupid...

Guden Oden said:
Campfires too? You often smoke a couple of those? :p
Actually, yes.

I had a friend who had a house in South Holland, IL that was right next door to a church and he had a huuuuge backyard that was next to the church parking lot and me friend hated the church so he used to have parties on Saturday night where he'd invite about 20 close friends and we'd all trip and stay up all night partying/playing music/drawing/playing and building a huge old bonfire out of some old pallets someone brought.

Then we found a dead tree and busted it up and tossed it on and it REALLY got cooking. :)

The smoke was so thick it was just like smoking a campfire.

Then as the dawn would break we'd have a couple of people put on their bathing suits and then we'd all paint them with neon glow body paint for about an hour or two just as strangely as we could and when the churchgoers came that morning the painted people would go to the parking lot and greet them. (And once the cops came and told us to stay off church property we erected a stage out of picnic tables right on their property border and had the painted people dance and wave at 'em. :) )

Happy memories, but that was a loooooong time ago.

I figured it would be too hard to combine stuff....but there is an option for those who generally smoke a lot.

You're not joking about that story, are you dw? :LOL: :oops:

The549 said:
You're not joking about that story, are you dw? :LOL: :oops:
Not in the tiniest bit, it's a very vivid and happy memory for me. :)

I used to do some truly odd things back in my heavy Deadhead phase. :oops:

The Baron said:
I am the Human Torch.
Take some advice from an old man with a bum ticker and TRY AND QUIT NOW!!!!

You're still young enough that your body can actually heal itself of the damage, the best I can hope for is to stop the bleeding.

Seriously Tim, do consider it. I really wish I had at your age. :(

the poll options said:
my body is continuously smoking
yeaaaah. joke.

don't worry, Diggy, I've got such a bad history of addiction on both sides of the family (with the notable exceptions of my parents) that I'm not going to do anything. hell, I *might* drink once every six months, and never enough to get drunk.

The Baron said:
the poll options said:
yeaaaah. joke.

don't worry, Diggy, I've got such a bad history of addiction on both sides of the family (with the notable exceptions of my parents) that I'm not going to do anything. hell, I *might* drink once every six months, and never enough to get drunk.
:oops:

Sorry, it's just me new personal crusade. I've decided to at least mention to all me friends that smoke that I regret the bloody hell out of it.

I've got a bit of an addictive personality meself, but I've found funner/better ways to channel it. :)

The Baron said:
the poll options said:
yeaaaah. joke.

well...if you drink american beer, thats understanding..... :devilish:

Back