Having fun with smoke

Do you/have you smoked (anything more than "I've tried it")?

• cigars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mj

• other

• campfires

• my body is continuously smoking

• no

• Total voters
The549 said:
Aren't you hindu? Are there rules about smoking in your religion?
i dont think there are any rules on smoking, i just think its a waste of money. so i never did it.

epic

silence said:
well...if you drink american beer, thats understanding..... :devilish:
I actually had a guy tell me once in a bar that foreigners who didn't like American beer had just never tasted Heineiken. :?

I didn't have the heart to tell him, I honestly didn't. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
silence said:
I actually had a guy tell me once in a bar that foreigners who didn't like American beer had just never tasted Heineiken. :?

hehehe.....this really made me laugh....you are such a sweet heart :D

digitalwanderer said:
silence said:

Digi dear, Heineken is from Netherlands ;)

I know that, it's my fave beer and I can't remember how many times I read the label or got charged imported beer prices for it.

That's the bit I didn't have the heart to tell him.

digitalwanderer said:
I know that, it's my fave beer and I can't remember how many times I read the label or got charged imported beer prices for it.

That's the bit I didn't have the heart to tell him.

Forget it, misread that as your opinion. Had a bit too much of what's in the current poll in general discussion :oops:

This thread was sponsered by Philip Morris USAâ„¢ Proudly Giving People Incurable Diseases Since 1902!

silence said:
well...if you drink american beer, thats understanding.....
American beer, what's that?
Are you talking about this 9 parts water, 1 part bat piss beverage sold in the US under the name "beer"? :LOL:

They also have some sort of brown colored hot water they call "coffee".

No joke guys, especially in the Midwest BTW, the coffe is friggin' water, it's a "placebo" coffee, since I don't think there's enough caffeine in 5 liters of this stuff to wake you up in the morning. :p

Vysez said:
They also have some sort of brown colored hot water they call "coffee".

No joke guys, especially in the Midwest BTW, the coffe is friggin' water, it's a "placebo" coffee, since I don't think there's enough caffeine in 5 liters of this stuff to wake you up in the morning. :p
Do NOT diss American coffee until you have tried the Dig's! :oops:

"Sort of brown colored" means the coffee pot is broke and I run out and by a new one, if I can see thru it it's too damned weak!

(Probably not a good atitude for someone who mayhaps should give up drinking coffee, but it's mine.)

digitalwanderer said:
Do NOT diss American coffee until you have tried the Dig's!
Good, let's call it a deal!
Although, you may have to email me the coffee, since the Indiana has never been my primary destination when I'm in the US... Do you have the electricity down there? The telephone? Warm places to live?

:p

digitalwanderer said:
"Sort of brown colored" means the coffee pot is broke and I run out and by a new one, if I can see thru it it's too damned weak!
Now that's the spririt! A coffee, when made properly, should be able to raise deads from their graves. Like michael jackson's songs do.
Note that if your coffee starts molesting kids, it means that the best before date has expired.

digitalwanderer said:
(Probably not a good atitude for someone who mayhaps should give up drinking coffee, but it's mine.)
You have heart/ blood pressure problems Digi?
Or coffee makes you hyper like a 6 years old on a sugar buzz, and therefore you think it's not good for you anymore?

Vysez said:
Nah, just a heart attack about a year and a half ago. They put a stent in to open up the blocked artery and I'm all better, as long as I take my 6 pills every day and exercise/eat right/don't smoke/don't have another heart attack. :)

digitalwanderer said:
Vysez said:
Nah, just a heart attack about a year and a half ago. They put a stent in to open up the blocked artery and I'm all better, as long as I take my 6 pills every day and exercise/eat right/don't smoke/don't have another heart attack. :)

what happened man? how did you get there?

digitalwanderer said:
mito said:
what happened man? how did you get there?
Years and years of highly dangerous self-destructive behavoir and substance abuse....but the Doc told me the biggest cause was 2 decades of smoking 2 packs a day.

well....i never smoked a cigarette in my life....but other then that.....

/me whstels and walks into the sunlight......

digitalwanderer said:
Oh, sorry to hear that.
But as long as you're alright now. Just keep off cigarette and do some exercises (Chasing raging Nvidia fanboys on forum boards doesn't count as an exercice, watch out!), you'll be alright, I'm sure.

Back