Happy Anniversary to me!

We might go out. Not really sure. One kind of runs out of inventive and jawdropping ways to celebrate the longer one goes.

For example, on his birthday in '05, I got us all day treatment at a luxury spa, dinner at a vegetarian korean restaurant, and a broadway show after that. Couldn't really come up with a way to top that this year (as had been my MO year after year), so I got him a birthday cake and we watched DVDs. :)

Last year I dressed up the house like a restaurant and catered as if I were the head chef. Couldn't really think of anything this year so I'm taking it off. :)

Maybe next year we'll do a cruise or something.

Congratulations, that's quite an achievement. :)

"A relationship is the hardest work you've ever done, or you're doing it wrong" ;)

Celebrate it, you've both earned it.

CONGRATULATIONS Nate. The wife and I are celebrating 2 today...2 DAYS! Got hitched on Sunday and happier than ever.

Congrats!

Maybe next year we'll do a cruise or something.

Nah...years 6-9 will be a bit of a lull...kinda expected. However, year 10 better be something special otherwise years 11-20 will be brutal. ;)

That reminds me, my 10th is about a year and a half away...better start planning now:!:

That reminds me, my 10th is about a year and a half away...better start planning now:!:

Luckily for your planning needs, but not so much for your bank account, 10th anniversary rings with 10 diamonds in them are the classic choice (said the 11th anniversary and counting guy). :D

Congrats to Natoma and Mize. . .

Congratulations!

Now, this brings this most important question, why do you congratulate folks on anniversaries in English? It's like "congratulation, you're now older!" or "Congratulation, you didn't die yet!"

Wife and I are coming up on our 15th wedding anniversary and in our case I think it's that she hasn't killed--or, worse yet, divorce--me yet.

Congratulations, that's quite an achievement. :)

"A relationship is the hardest work you've ever done, or you're doing it wrong" ;)

Celebrate it, you've both earned it.

I've learned, the hard way, that sometimes the best way to live in peace is "yes dear. Right away dear. Ok dear."

Well, ok fine. I haven't learned it completely. But I'm getting there one lump at a time. :LOL:

Congrats!

Nah...years 6-9 will be a bit of a lull...kinda expected. However, year 10 better be something special otherwise years 11-20 will be brutal. ;)

Oh I'm starting to get a whiff of that. I didn't get anything for him this year and the first thing he said was "So when do you want to exchange gifts?"

DOH! :oops: :oops:

Back