H1Z1: Sony meets DayZ [PS4]

Graphics are poor indoors, but outdoors they are pretty good. For 150 players, open world and 60fps, it's not bad. The world density (tree, trash, etc.) is pretty good both in the wilderness and towns. Pop-in is only viable during the drop in phase, but once everything loads it is very seamless. Bullet mechanics are good, there is drop off. The UI for the console is very easy to learn and not complicated. The game is obviously vehicle-centric since the world is so large and running won't be enough to cover most distances. I really like the quads that litter the world.

I know this isn't probably the thread for this but I played a several games of H1Z1 and won two rounds, enjoyed it. Then I'm like let's try PUBG on PC. 4 games killed four times by hackers, it's insane. It's the worst it's been that I can remember.

I know this isn't probably the thread for this but I played a several games of H1Z1 and won two rounds, enjoyed it. Then I'm like let's try PUBG on PC. 4 games killed four times by hackers, it's insane. It's the worst it's been that I can remember.

Yeah, it's extremely unfortunate that hackers are ruining the game on PC. What PUBG needs is private servers, similar to say Ark or Conan Exiles. There's similar things happening there on the public servers, but on well moderated private servers the games are great.

It's really unfortunate that hackers/cheaters can ruin games for so many people.

Regards,
SB

Back