GTA 4 on PS3 in 2006?

There's no way that rockstar will release a GTA game near a console launch.I mean what's the point???They want userbase and even if everything goes smooth with the ps3(which i doubt judging by the ps2 launch) and there are enough units for everyone,the userbase will still be way too small.Unless sony paid a ....billion $$$ or something for that(and judging by sony's financial situation i really doubt it) it is not happenning and we'll have a repeat of the UT2007 fiasco.

At this point i doubt that the next GTA will be sony-excluisve,but we'll see....

<nu>faust said:
mcmas come on, don't tell me that you can't smell the fabrication with this one;
professional terms like "PlayStation 3's "fantastic graphical power", confirmation of game's release and ps3's launch date, an "alleged rockstar employee" who can't spell right.....

I didn't really think it was 100% true, but I wanted to post it here to give everybody a heads up.

rabidrabbit said:
I hope they'd stick with a more cartoony graphics style for next gen GTA, it fits better the humour of the game. That's why I don't see them using real cities, real locations don't match with the made up joke names of known places, companies etc.

Well people typically say London, but I'm not sure they mean actually London. It could probably be simliar like SA was like L.A., San Fransisco, and Las Vegas.

^^

they can call it "long dong" (shamelessly borrowed from london boy) :LOL:

BTW; Now that I think of it, are you sure this isn't some ... errr... reference mr long dong boy? :oops: ;)

Phil said:
^^

they can call it "long dong" (shamelessly borrowed from london boy) :LOL:

BTW; Now that I think of it, are you sure this isn't some ... errr... reference mr long dong boy? :oops: ;)

This one you mean? ;)

I'm a married man now, any reference to my dong will be punished... with pictures!!

Back