and 4 player online

for only $10!!!

44brok6.jpg

440jcrm.jpg

4d2jwj8.jpg

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/751/751272p1.html

Thoughts? Will you buy it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will do, if they fix the controls.. the PSP version was fun but in the end immensely frustrating to play due to the sloppy controls. I don't see no reason why they wouldn't fix them, just felt I had to bitch about something at this hour :)

Horray for new zealand game development.

*claps*

*looks around*

*theatre is empty*

*claps again*

:(

The game also cost less than $500,000 to make. And 8 guys made the game in 3 months.

So for all the devs wanting to not spend $10M-$30M on a game, they should look to make games like this for download.

Oh, it's a downloadable game, and only $10!! I'll definitely buy it.
I though this was a full price disc based game I first saw about it, and then I wasn't interested at all.
But for that price, definitely.

The game also cost less than $500,000 to make. And 8 guys made the game in 3 months.

So for all the devs wanting to not spend $10M-$30M on a game, they should look to make games like this for download.
It's precisely this that sets download as a likely huge growth area. As devs have said, they can run such download projects on the side of their major projects, as extra income, reusing engines etc. and being technological testbeds. You can cut your teeth on ideas in small games before integrating them with your major titles. And at low prices, buyers aren't going to be so wary about trying something different. Download games should be a hot-bed of creativity!

Though this a port... :p

I think this whole PSN downloadable game idea could turn into extra incentive for devs to work for the PSP.

Kiwis Rock! ;)

:mrgreen:

Yes but unfortunately our government doesn't give the same tax treatment to games as it does movies. There are two companies I know of making 360 games, one hasn't updated their site for over a year, the other 'has imploded violently'. There is a lot of smaller devs making simple PC, cellphone or the odd PSP game (Yet to see a DS game, etc). Put simply, the NZGDA has 20 members, most of which are not direct game companies.

It's kinda a sad situation. :(

:mrgreen:

Yes but unfortunately our government doesn't give the same tax treatment to games as it does movies. There are two companies I know of making 360 games, one hasn't updated their site for over a year, the other 'has imploded violently'. There is a lot of smaller devs making simple PC, cellphone or the odd PSP game (Yet to see a DS game, etc). Put simply, the NZGDA has 20 members, most of which are not direct game companies.

It's kinda a sad situation. :(
Oi! Get outa here with your bad vibes! Let's celebrate what we have, and these guys deserve this attention! I totally forgot about Sidhe after the PSP release, but hopefully this game will rock! Can't wait for March!

**Off topic: I can't believe they're doing Jackass! I wonder what platform it's for! And yeah, a next gen NRL game please!***

Sidhe Interactive -- you go boi! :cool:

Back