Gran Turismo 7 [PS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Well no need to overstate DriveClub, and GT6 looked pretty good in weather. It could be that it is quality replay mode but at 60fps by the way.

And with dynamic weather and day night transition was there already a while ago.

But of course Drive Club did push it considerably.

Last edited:
It's more about the foliage density which, from what i have seen, is much higher in the intro.

We've already seen GT7 on ps5 has more grass and roadside plants compared to last-gen, but the foliage density and trees are still the exact same in the intro even with GTSport.

oAec9zP.png

granturismosport_20220lju8.png

I just preordered, like apparently 4-5 others on my friends list, and it already preloaded immediately looks like. Really looking forward to this. Also gives you three decent cars. I generally do licenses and such that sim you cars when you Gold them as that’s a really fast way to get you loads of good cars … if of course your good at those things (most cases 1-2 tries gets me gold, worst case 15 or so [emoji16])

Today the media can start posting reviewed and such and tomorrow at midnight the racing can begin. Can’t wait …

reviews are more possitive than I expected, also great there is physics improvement even more to simulation direction according to SuperGT and VVV reviews edit: I thought it will be my first platinum but apparenlty last gold license is realy hard ;d

Last edited:
Back