Gran Turismo 6

So how about they add some light on that Mercedes Vision? I did a Le Mans race where it became pitch black and the lights didn't work. As if racing with the cars that have lights in the dark isn't a challenge, try doing it in complete darkness. Clearly a bug, i also had a car with no engine sound.. weird.

Still an awesome game, and a game that can be played for years, i still need to play some more to find out if my main problem with the series is still there.. to be continued..

*Vision car was a free gift, and it can be tuned and loves some nice tires, just as the BMW M4, the standard tires are a handful :)

I bought a new thing! I did Route-X in 3:54 with it!

Sadly it doesn't turn much at high speed so a bit of a waste of money, but it's great for the three iA "Like the wind" challenges which get about 150,000 credits in less than 15 minutes for the 3 races.

55x8.jpg

Cool car! I just won an 430 Scuderia for golding the iA missions. Getting close to 2 million now, Will likely buy the 787B when I get to 2.1 ...

I'm actually winning "Like the Wind" on Route X with a Daihatsu Mirra (yes, the tuning on that car is broken in ridiculous fashion). It's the highest PP car I own so far, and can damn near outrun a Veyron (I slingshot around the Veyron for the win). But, it doesn't accelerate worth a damn or turn, so it's really only good for that one race.

I bought a new thing! I did Route-X in 3:54 with it!

Sadly it doesn't turn much at high speed so a bit of a waste of money, but it's great for the three iA "Like the wind" challenges which get about 150,000 credits in less than 15 minutes for the 3 races.

55x8.jpg
If that's what your speedometer was reading, you were going too fast.

Where are you going so fast, man? What happens to you, is it that the supermarket was about to shut? Calm down man, nobody is going to take all the boiled ham, I am sure some boiled ham is going to be in the shelving.:LOL::)

Hahaha, i had no idea the FXX was in the game until i met it in a race where i was fighting the Mercedes Vision , trying to keep it on track..

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf-kfrpPtwo[/URL]
The FXX, what an incredible car, it holds the record in the Top Gear track.

But it is a car you can't even buy, you pay for it so Ferrari lends you the car for a day, and that's it.

Loved the night to day transition, they got the lighting right, so evocative.

Someone has been doing a series of 'recreate this real photo in gran turismo photomode', and some of them are very good:

i3ESK6f24bTJM.jpg

ibmp6tohpVd8Ef.jpg

I also really like this one:

WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway-StreetsOfWillowSprings_3_zpse456d9aa.jpg

We've come a long way from when GT didn't support leaving tiremarks on the tarmack.

Someone has been doing a series of 'recreate this real photo in gran turismo photomode', and some of them are very good:

i3ESK6f24bTJM.jpg

ibmp6tohpVd8Ef.jpg

I also really like this one:

WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway-StreetsOfWillowSprings_3_zpse456d9aa.jpg

We've come a long way from when GT didn't support leaving tiremarks on the tarmack.

Which one is real and which is game???

Well the top one is a giveaway (GT logo) otherwise I was having a very hard time.

The second one, the bottom is probably GT (I don't think cars get dirty in GT6?).

But pretty damn convincing if you ask me.

Which one is real and which is game???
It goes photo - game - photo - game. The second pic is pretty obvious with the flat shading, but the first is very good and I had to look to see which was the photo (missed the GT logo!). I was expecting 'photo' and then 'obviously flat game graphics'. I wonder if GT7 will be the first racer to convince me its photorealistic?

Arwin amazing screens!

Guys I got my GT6 copy from playasia and there is not even a simple booklet in the box, just a 7 days ps+ trial voucher. Is it the same for you? Game region is american.

Well the top one is a giveaway (GT logo) otherwise I was having a very hard time.

The second one, the bottom is probably GT (I don't think cars get dirty in GT6?).

But pretty damn convincing if you ask me.

Actually cars do get dirty in GT6. :D

Actually cars do get dirty in GT6. :D

Yup, came in to say just that. I find it the most wonderful touch to the overall presentation. A simple little thing but it makes a visual impact ! Dust builds up over ur car as u drive in mud or kick up dust. And its not just a map that gets switched on, the more u drive in dust , more dusty ur car gets ! Really love the effect :p

No it doesn't, it's not even close to the quickest times for 'illegal' cars, and it was on full slicks which is why it's not on the list now.

Well true, but..
Tested, but subsequently removed from board:
0:31.2 – BAE Sea Harrier[8] (Piloted by Lieutenant Nick Arkle RN
0:59.0 – Renault R24 Formula One car (Wet)
1:03.8 – Lotus T125
Let's remove the Jet, and the 2 formula cars..

1:08.5 – Pagani Zonda R
1:08.6 – Aston Martin DBR9
1:10.6 – Caparo T1
1:10.7 – Ferrari FXX

It did the just fine, and i for one is very excited that we get such an exclusive car to have fun with..

Well true, but..

Let's remove the Jet, and the 2 formula cars..

It did the just fine, and i for one is very excited that we get such an exclusive car to have fun with..

I'm happy that it's in there too, it's just not the fastest car round the topgear track as stated.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013...bull-x-challenge-goes-live-today/#more-160875

Bunch of new stuff incoming. I read elsewhere that Andretti's first car should be in the game soon, and now there are two additional Red Bull challenges that will be unlocked this week, the consecutive logon bonus from GT5 makes its return, there are some special Seasonal events that win you cars and special credits bonusses, and those who took part in the GT Academy this year will get the GT-R that Yamauchi drove in the 24h Nurburgring event.

Back