Godson CPU

It will definately be a good thing when China get their act together and put their minds to something. They're a huge, heavily populated country and i can only imagine how many good things will come out of it when their technological efficiency reaches the levels of, say, Japan or Korea.

london-boy said:
i can only imagine how many good things will come out of it when their technological efficiency reaches the levels of, say, Japan or Korea.
You won't be saying that when China send over a wave of tiny little robots with little sharp pointy teeth that will chew your feet off! Today it's CPUs, but tomorrow it's a mechanised army with flashing red eyes and razor sharp incisors.

I think you have China and Japan confused. ;)

Diplo said:
london-boy said:
i can only imagine how many good things will come out of it when their technological efficiency reaches the levels of, say, Japan or Korea.
You won't be saying that when China send over a wave of tiny little robots with little sharp pointy teeth that will chew your feet off! Today it's CPUs, but tomorrow it's a mechanised army with flashing red eyes and razor sharp incisors.

Diplo said:
london-boy said:

Hey at least technology has advanced!

Back