God of War's creator is awesome

Yeah, Jaffe is definitely awesome.

Hopefully he's freed himself from future accusations of the very points he brought up - I thought it was a good show of being laid back and humility both. Don't know what they're going to do on GAF though... I mean people have to angle hatred towards him somehow, right? ;)

Fixed :LOL:

j/k

That was one of the most entertaining interviews i have ever seen, is really clear that some alcohol was involved. His comments about wanting to develop God of War 3 really surprised me, considering that not so long ago he said that his original plan was to kill Kratos in th first game so he wouldnt have to make a sequel for it.

But what really surprised me was the fact of Sony still not asking him to develop GoW3.

I think I'm coming back on the 7th. It's been hard living without gaf in my life. T_T

I wouldn't be surprised if they're already developing GoW3, he said the same thing about GoW2 I think, and GoW2 was already in development when the first one came out, it's already in beta stage, I wonder how much progress Tim Moss and his team have made on their PS3 engine.

Back