*God Of War 3 Thread v2.0 + Interview Stig Asmussen

So, why have we heard absolutely nothing about this Spartans Stand Tall site? It's been half filled for nearly a month now. Any ideas?

Personally, Heavy Rain's
"Chop your pinky to save your son"
is much more disturbing than Kratos' violence/anger.
The acting in Heavy rain is better which conveys more emotion, also the scenes were more reflective to the real world helps too.

So, why have we heard absolutely nothing about this Spartans Stand Tall site? It's been half filled for nearly a month now. Any ideas?
Since the site doesn't seems to be updated based on schedule then it could have something to do with the number of platinum winners, maybe there aren't enough to suffice for a new update yet. It's most likely the epilogue imo.

Since the site doesn't seems to be updated based on schedule then it could have something to do with the number of platinum winners, maybe there aren't enough to suffice for a new update yet. It's most likely the epilogue imo.

I heard a rumor that they even had another ending (it reads quite more epic) - would be great to get an alternative DLC ending!!

The original uncut version at least from what Stig describes, does sound 10x more epic and I hope they would release the gold edition with it sometimes down the road. I would so double dip it it's not funny.

Someone above heard you. ^_^

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/28/mystery-spartan-stands-tall-on-god-of-war-teaser-site/

A mystery figure has appeared in the latest update to the God of War teaser site "SpartansStandTall." His reflection (captured above) momentarily flashes on screen during the video loop of the site's rendered thunderstorm. This is the second update to the site; its URL is revealed to players that unlock the God of War 3 Platinum Trophy.

[blah...]

s42eep.jpg

God of war 4?
The figure in the reflection is most likely a young boy as opposed to the adult who's looking down and the back of his head does resembles the silhouette of Kratos. I predict a DLC on Kratos' childhood of how he became a spartan, separated from his bro and finally gearing up for the connection of a GOW IV for next year Xmas.
I still can dream, take that SSM.

I absolutely hate both of those ideas. Those would make even less sense than the already convoluted storyline.

If they decided to make a new game based around norse mythology, then that would be great. But bridging the two is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

I absolutely hate both of those ideas. Those would make even less sense than the already convoluted storyline.

If they decided to make a new game based around norse mythology, then that would be great. But bridging the two is trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

If you're already going to fabricate a story line and go all over the place with it, might as well run with it.

Back