*God Of War 3 Thread v2.0 + Interview Stig Asmussen

Isn't that a pandemic fault with the modern creative industries? An idea is thrown out there as a one off, the producers afraid it might be a wasted investment, and as soon as it's a success (if it is, which most creations aren't), it's turned into an ongoing saga to resell to the existing fanbase who'll buy into it without finding out first if it's any good or not, made up as the writers go along and with no real longterm vision. Precious few creations are made in several parts and designed to come together as a cohesive whole. And I dare say most creations that are allowed to progress that far burn-out anyway.

/cynicism

God of War 1 should have been the only game with Kratos as a playable character. The story in that game was great from start to finish. No need to bring Kratos back and create a big mess of a story. The sequels should have been with another character and Kratos only appearing as a non playable character, perhaps a boss fight or something.

Just wanted to share that Zavvi is taking preorders for the official Euro release of God Of War Collection (parts 1&2 remastered for PS3) for 18£. Seems pretty decent to me.

Good Lord. I played until the part where I yanked Helio's head out. The final game looks better than the demo, and has additional content (I don't remember Helio's blinding light attack in the demo).

I think the graphics in this game rivals Uncharted 2. Some parts look better than what I remember of U2 (Need to replay U2 again). Some of the arts and props are also very creative.

I like River Styx. I also :love: Kratos' encounter with
Hephaestus
. A very pleasant surprise so far.

Good Lord. I played until the part where I yanked Helio's head out. The final game looks better than the demo, and has additional content (I don't remember Helio's blinding light attack in the demo).

I think the graphics in this game rivals Uncharted 2. Some parts look better than what I remember of U2 (Need to replay U2 again). Some of the arts and props are also very creative.

I like River Styx. I also :love: Kratos' encounter with
Hephaestus
. A very pleasant surprise so far.

The good thing is: it gets better and better (IMO)!!
Keep playing - you don't regret it!!

I beat it on Titan mode not long back! Well worth another punt through the game for anyone going through normal 1st.

Sometimes I envy you late comers since you get to experience it fresh and new! The game really is spectacular, the graphics are some of the very best on consoles and the gameplay itself is fluent, addictive, epic and..horny.

Sometimes I envy you late comers since you get to experience it fresh and new! The game really is spectacular, the graphics are some of the very best on consoles and the gameplay itself is fluent, addictive, epic and..horny.

The dev team throws in quite a bit of variety in the environment. Reminds me a little of Demon's Souls. Kratos is very well modelled in the game. Feels extremely "solid" and convincing.

I like the part where he looked at Hermes' legs silently before making the final move. Gives me the creeps. ^_^

The dev team throws in quite a bit of variety in the environment. Reminds me a little of Demon's Souls. Kratos is very well modelled in the game. Feels extremely "solid" and convincing.

I like the part where he looked at Hermes' legs silently before making the final move. Gives me the creep. ^_^

Yeah, most of the levels are very well crafted with high attention to details both technically and artistically although there are a couple of them later on which don't share the same treat. Kratos is impossibly realistic and at some instances especially towards the end, it's indistinguishable from CGI with the lighting come into play. The sheer brutality is just strikingly surreal.

Personally, Heavy Rain's
*STOP* [Click -->
"Chop your pinky to save your son"
<-- if you really want to read the HR spoiler]
is much more disturbing than Kratos' violence/anger.

patsu +3
B3D suckers 0

:runaway:

[size=-2]We need a nested spoiler tag for double protection. :yes:[/size]
[blink]<--[/blink]

Back