Getting a new mobile phone: Motorola Razr V3?

Congrats Joe, it looks really nice.

I use a V30 (my 7th cel), and got a V555 phone for my wife: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_v555-854.php
The most important part was the telecom package we got. A single telecom account with one landline with 20,000 minutes/month, one 1Mb/s aDSL connection, 3 GSM Cellphones (V555 for half the street price plus two free Nokia phones) with 500 minutes/month.
The family is happy/connected.

sytaylor said:
w800i,
Best phone I've ever had. I like the style, its funky and colourful. It has that "it just works" feeling about it, that nokia's used to have.
QFT.

I switched from a P800 and since I haven't gone all crazy over the possibilities with SymbianOS, I find a phone built as a phone from the bottom up a much better choice still. The mp3 and RDS-radio features help keep me from boring myself to death riding the bus (the P800 only took memorysticks up to 128MB in size), and the size and battery capacity are great steps up.

The extra features that the smartphone offered me, was a clipboard for cut'n'paste and better browser allowing me to fully manage my website through it. I'll have to make some changes for it to work as well with the w800i, but that's also my ONLY complaint :)

Kind regards
Kjetil

pascal said:
A single telecom account with one landline with 20,000 minutes/month
20,000 minutes/month? Wow, that's almost 14 days of talk time... I guess that's just the brazilian way of advertising what's basically a flat rate ;)

Xmas said:
20,000 minutes/month? Wow, that's almost 14 days of talk time... I guess that's just the brazilian way of advertising what's basically a flat rate ;)
They advertise "unlimited calls", but the truth is that there is a minutes/month limitation in the contrat that most people will never know.

Back