Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

pahcman said:
hmm.. i cannot argue art but i see some gushing as if genji is another leap in technical vectorings of ps2 dev....i mean .. just say you guys like the art.

How about read the thread?

In the first port said:
Screen grabs are criminally bad, but you can see the art is top notch.
This level of art is possible because the artists came up with the good art, not because they found magical hidden powers in PS2
Naturally devs have gained a lot more knowledge of the PS2, but personally I think especially the artists are dying to try out fresh new looks for the games. Also it's just as good a try as any to try and stand out in the crowded market

Guden Oden said:
london-boy said:
Seems Sony's first party keeps getting better and better.
What?! Sony has first-party games?! :oops: :D

This has always been Sony's biggest achilles heel, the lack of credible "mascot" games. Is there ANY game series that one instantly associates with PS? I can't think of even one, though there are of course many well-known series that are PS-exclusive.

I would infact say that Sony's first/2nd party games are (now) best among 3 console makers, better than even Nintendo's.

Deepak said:
Guden Oden said:
london-boy said:

This has always been Sony's biggest achilles heel, the lack of credible "mascot" games. Is there ANY game series that one instantly associates with PS? I can't think of even one, though there are of course many well-known series that are PS-exclusive.

I would infact say that Sony's first/2nd party games are (now) best among 3 console makers, better than even Nintendo's.

You mean like Ghost Hunter? :LOL:

PC-Engine said:
Deepak said:
Guden Oden said:
london-boy said:

You mean like Ghost Hunter? :LOL:

Yeah let's all find the few examples to flame our enemies! YAY!! Then off for ice cream!!

:rolleyes:

Back