GeFX canned?

Discussion in 'Architecture and Products' started by Nebuchadnezzar, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Tahir2

Veteran

I still think ATI fluked it ;)
    Just kidding guys . . . .

2. Evildeus

Veteran

So what now? :?: :?
    http://www.bjorn3d.com/#30586

3. cellarboy

Newcomer

Well, here's a quote from the owner of VoodooPC (high performance, high price PC builder) regarding the GeforceFX Ultra 'cancellation'. Apparantly it was all Nvidia's plan from the beginning.....

4. Hellbinder

Banned

That is just Freaking Dishonest Save your ass PR BULL****. And It makes me Angry!!!! ITs canned. Who the **** do these guys think they are??? Its not being released to the public, BFG, PNY and others are no loger accepting preorders. There are going to be made in just enough limited quantities for nothing other than a face saving coverstory and to protect their stock.

The NV30 ultra was planned on selling in limited Quantities from the beginging.. What a CROCK!!!

5. lwells

Newcomer

Its called "face-saving". See, its not cancelled at all, its actually a very special because of its limited availability, making it highly desirable. Its all a plan to sell more GFFX Ultras -- trust me, I am a PR bunny :roll:

As Kyle @ [H] said:
    This whole episode just gets sadder and sadder.

LW.