GC 2006: Assassin's Creed Demo Sneaking Out

Sankari

Regular
I hope you guys won't mind if I make another thread for this instead of posting it to the screenshot thread.

Will PS3 owners get a chance to steal a look at Ubisoft's action game?
by Kathleen Sanders.

August 24, 2006 - Our interest was piqued by reports at 1UP.comof an unnamed Ubisoft Montreal Developer who said that upcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive Assassin's Creed will have a demo before it hits stores. IGN contacted UbiSoft representative who was able to confirm that they do intend to release a demo for the game before the scheduled March 2007 release.

Assassin's Creed is an action-adventure title set in the Holy Land during the Third Crusade. Some would describe it as part Prince of Persia and part Splinter Cell, which isn't surprising since it is being developed by the studio that gave life to those series. This hot new IP has been rumored to be straying to Xbox 360 and PC as well, but so far remains true and faithful to PS3. Sony has previously stated that PS3 will provide downloadable content and online services will be free.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/727/727964p1.html

Can't wait for the demo, then again, I doubt I'll be having my Ps3 before this comes out but perhaps I'll get to try it out somewhere else. :)

EDIT: Yes, I finally got my edit privilidges! :D so I can add the link which I forgot to put in.

Back