Gameplay?!?!?!

SMOKE

Newcomer
I dont know if this is a good title for this thread but here goes.

First off I am deeply into sports games so if you have any opinons to add to this you can make them for any genre you like.

My fav sport is FOOTBALL and with that being said I feel that NEX GEN should really elevate what a sports game like football can offer and this applies to all sports games. EA really doesnt listen to its consumers like many other devs or publishers have been doing so here are my expectations and suggestions to warrant the purchase of a $60 game with atleast double the amount of power and memory from this current gen of systems.

INTERGRATION among all sports games in your sports franchises like NCAA connected to Madden and the same for NCAA baseball connected to MVP baseball and so on and so forth. Now the meaning of this post gets better, if any of you like playing thru your dynasty in NCAA to draft your players to you Madden then this is for you and you should feel me all the way on this.

How about the announcers in game speak on the actual draft class you have saved on your memory card or whatever it maybe you save your games on. Like how all this talk about the draft and what team needs who and why, would be a nice feature to have in sports games that wasnt there before. Hopefully EA brings back the combine drills so that way the players your looking to draft to your franchise team on Madden you can control them in the combine to your liking and let the CPU simulate the rest. At the bottom of the screen in the middle of games or in whatever type of news mag they have in these games (SI) can notify you if certain individuals from your save file from NCAA will enter the draft and forego there career in college when it comes down to that time during that part of the NFL season.

Celebrations have to be way better and even along the sidelines:oops: I get tired of seeing my players standing in the same spot not cheering or doing anything at all. I want an overall sports feel when I am playing my games online or off. Theres no humilation factor involved when losing to your opponent and then the intensity level be even greater once you meet again later in the season.

Sometimes I wonder do these guys that develop these sports games for EA even watch or car for football. But I have to end my post right there I gotta run out for a moment brb.

Back