Free Uncharted 2!

BoardBonobo

My hat is white(ish)!
Veteran
For anybody who doesn't have a copy of UC2 I have a spare one if you want. It's lost its case but other than that it's as new. PM if you want it... First passed the post rules!!

I would PM but I have so much to play I just wouldn't do it justice. Cool idea though :)

We should open a sticky thread for people who want to give out free games. i would very happily give away Killzone 2, Infamous and Top Spin 3. Maybe even SF4... Selling them is too much of a hassle and they're just sitting there.
Recycling is good for society. Maybe not so good for the studios but what the heck...

BTW, send UC2 my way!! :)

I have three Uncharted 2's and two BioShock 2's. And I'm not giving them away! :devilish:

Oh ! Give me one of the UC2s Mr. Deepbrown :love: ! Your generosity is well spoken of all over the world !:p

Oh ! Please do, master ! Please give me My Precious !;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe I am going to play Uncharted 2 anymore so someone can have my copy. I'm also willing to donate MGS4 and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
I probably have a couple 360 games to donate as well.

EDIT: Uncharted and Ratchet have been claimed. Have fun!

Oh ! Give me one of the UC2s Mr. Deepbrown :love: ! Your generosity is well spoken of all over the world !:p

Oh ! Please do, master ! Please give me My Precious !;)

Well two are press packs...that are selling on ebay for £150 (I haven't sold mine, prob won't...well maybe one). And the other one is a UK retail copy. I bought the latter as the DLC I bought doesn't work with my review copies (they are mainland Europe apparently).

I don't think U2 should be given away to anyone - GIVE NAUGHTY DOG YOUR MONEY! They really deserve it.

The generosity in this thread is truly sickening.

Nah, just kidding. You're like a modern day Santa.

Well, my games are also distributed among a lot of people whom I find friendly and nice. So, many times I have seen someone on Indianvideogamer.com who turns out to be around my city. Sometimes I meet them and if they are good guys, which has been the case uptill now, my wjole pandora's box of gaming is open to them :). Most of them r students and it makes them so happy to be able to play so many games for free. It might sound strange, but Ihave been a student too and I can see how costly these games are nowadays. Feels good to make good people happy. Of course, if I sense u r a parasite, then no twinkie for u bad boy :p !
One such friend bought UC2 and gave it to me to play it even before he had finished it coz he knew I was a die hard fan of UC ! so, I'll say , if u spread the love , it comes back to you someway or the other. Like that amazing Rotmm sending me his Infamous out of nowhere when my disc developed a crack :cool: ! I had never even noticed that guy on the forums all these years and he comes out of the blue and sends me a special edition :D !
The more u sprinkle ur stuff around, the more the world will become urs ! :)

I don't think U2 should be given away to anyone - GIVE NAUGHTY DOG YOUR MONEY! They really deserve it.

Ah, they've already had their money for it! And, yes they definitely deserved it!!

I'm just not up for making money off their backs by selling it on.

[strike]I also have LBP for anyone who wants it.[/strike] (shipping soon)

Anyway, headed to post office to send Uncharted 2 and Ratchet...let me know when you get them.

Back