FREE Games List [2022+]

3 new free games on Steam to end the month of January 2024.

new free games (Steam) to start february.

This chess game looks fun.

A coop game by heart.

On a different note, if you want free movies in ASCII mode -no piracy- on your PC you have the new ASCII Theater. For instance, they have Barbie in ASCII, to name one.

Reminds me of Quake 2 Absird
And yes I finished it

Youtube encoding and resolution make it much harder to resolve than the actual mod

Last edited:
Last edited:
@Davros , a shark can be seen, but it's not easy. How did you manage to beat Quake 2 under those conditions?

free on Steam.

Last edited:
I am naturally very good at resolving stereograms, rather than use a fullscreen picture as my desktop wallpaper I used to use a tiled images (because they used less video memory) and while using windows my desktop would go into 3D (like some of the magic eye pictures) and it would look like my desktop icons would be floating in space so I had to stop using them. It also helped that I knew Quake 2 off by heart and could probably navigate a lot of the levels with my eyes closed.

5 new free games on Steam.

The first one is similar to Diablo.

'Arcade' games come to Windows 11 and you can play them for free. 69 free, instant games in total.

Instant-Games-in-Microsoft-Store-Windows-11-1068x601.jpg

Collections-in-Microsoft-Store.png

Get ready for continuous ads in every game, but other than that, some are sheer arcade fun.

Last edited:

I don't usually post F2P games here but you (and maybe some others) might find this one fun and interesting.

It's a tile based build your own map/maze, rogue-like, tower defense game. I've been having some fun with it as I currently don't have the time to play anything more involved (sorry Shifty for not checking out your game yet).

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
I don't usually post F2P games here but you (and maybe some others) might find this one fun and interesting.

It's a tile based build your own map/maze, rogue-like, tower defense game. I've been having some fun with it as I currently don't have the time to play anything more involved (sorry Shifty for not checking out your game yet).

Regards,
SB
thanks! A tower defense game no less, one of the genres that I find most fun. I watched the video on Steam and it looks fun, along with having a pretty decent art style. Downloaded it already, gotta give it a try tomorrow.

this week's free games on Epic Store.

The first one is Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!, an adorable visual novel which is apparently innocent but it keeps more than one dark secret. This title has a 96% Extremely Positive reviews on Steam.

Also, if you are a fan of Action RPGs, with a gorgeous art style, you have Lost Castle. This is the kind of title to play couch coop with my nephews.

Last edited:
free on Steam.

This one has Overwhelmingly Positive reviews. It's about a plush that comes alive.

new free games on Steam.

Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition free until Feb 15th 4PM UTC or while supplies last -

Nice! I've always wondered about this game so installing it now!

Back