FREE Games List [2022+]

I'm still astounded they are giving out so much top end stuff even if rather old like Homeworld Remastered.
To be fair I & probably almost anyone who wanted it had that pre-ordered on Steam or bought it in first week so I guess they're probably not really gonna lose any revenue this far from launch & it may push some awareness/interest in HW3

I've got 157 games in my Epic library now, a lot of it high quality & I think the only one I actually purchased (other than stuff I'd previously purchased on Steam) was Star Wars Squadrons I think I did buy something else on like 90% discount but scrolling through can't remember what.

6 new games free on Steam. One of them is a Karts game, another one is a Tower Defense game, etc etc.

Quake 4 GOG key for Amazon / Twitch Prime members until Sept 14th. You click, get a key, and can redeem it at gog.com.

Other Prime games and how long you have to claim them:
Star Wars TFU, maybe a day
Nairi: Tower of Shirin, 3 days
Wytchwood, 10 days
Blade Assault, 31 days

Epic keys for Payday 2 and Farming Sim 19, 24 and 31 days (both were Epic freebies)

Epic‘s own weeklies are Europa Universalis IV and Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You. Next week will be Black Book and Dodo Peak.

Last edited:
30th Aug 5:30am u.k time
Hero of the kingdom 2 is free for the next 32 hours
King's Bounty : The Legend is free (on giveaway)999 at GoG.

I have KB Armored Princess and KB Darkside, but not this one.

Helium Rain has become permanently free on GOG and Steam (too lazy to find link) and the code open source because the studio is closing. Per rhamorim at Qt3, “It’s kind of a hard sci-fi “Egosoft X series” lite.“

Got you covered.

Regards,
SB

Back