Forum Client software for Mobiles

Arwin said:
And if the quote doesn't have an author specified there is nothing at all distinguishing quote from reply ... Even just Italics or a different color would help if a border is too much work ...

Full version 1.1.2 was finally approved! Grab the update and let me know what you think.

Full version 1.1.2 was finally approved! Grab the update and let me know what you think.

Yeah, I already got the update notification, thanks! :)

Yep, that's much better. (As a stylistic suggestion, I would make the quote colors match the quote icon you're using on the Current tab, and also use the same icon as you use for the current tab in the Forums tab's table view - the flattened quote balloon will look better and be more in line with the text)

Really? I don't have that problem. All that is new in that regard is that I got a message on the iPhone when I access this forum that alerts me of the existance of the forum runner software once, but then I can continue as normal.

EDIT: and that warning only appears once it seems. I logged out, and logged back in, but no issues. I made screenshots to prove it. ;)

Maybe you can be more specific what kind of problem you have, to help people troubleshoot?

Found out what the problem was, it only occurs in opera but not with safari.

Found out what the problem was, it only occurs in opera but not with safari.

Ah, I see. I just tried it with Opera Mini and see the same thing. Looks like their support of alert() and confirm() in javascript is trivial at best.

I've pushed out a new version of the server plug-in that fixes this. Rys/Arwin, I would recommend updating to get the latest version of the plug-in on the site! Can grab it from the website. It fixes a few other issues I found with push notifications.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming!

I'm having trouble logging in to the forum manager to download the latest plug-in (probably misremembering my username or password) and the recover links aren't working. Is there anything you can do to reset things?

Rys said:
I'm having trouble logging in to the forum manager to download the latest plug-in (probably misremembering my username or password) and the recover links aren't working. Is there anything you can do to reset things?

I can't send you a PM to send you a new password so I'll have to fix the reset links. I'm out at lunch right now but will have it fixed for you in 30 mins or so. Will post up when it's done!

Unless you can allow me to PM you and I can reset the pw from my iPhone and send you the reset pw.

That fixed things, cheers! B3D's now running 1.2.3.

homerdog said:
May 2009 here :smile:

Nice! I grew up in easley, sc. Parents still live there so I go down and visit a few times a year and also catch a football game or two. Always good to be back in death valley!

Back