Formula 1 - The Eco Friendly Motorsport!

However, on 1995 season, when Johnny Herbert drove the whole season as Schumachers team mate, he ended up 4th on the drivers championship, right after the 2 Williams's

Ye, but(sorry Johnny) if he was any good, he would've ended 2nd/3rd in the championship.

US

when you see mclaren's and ferrari's smoking other cars in strait-away's... you kinda stop believing that it's all driver skill...
true, granted there is some skill involved but mainly after all is said + done, its basically down to the cars
a true test of driver skill would be everyone racing with the same cars

they do have such a championship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A1_Grand_Prix
but noone cares, even here in nz (who are currently leading) it makes page8 of the sports section, along with the mens netball etc

However, on 1995 season, when Johnny Herbert drove the whole season as Schumachers team mate, he ended up 4th on the drivers championship, right after the 2 Williams's

but you havnt taking into account that johnny herbet is the unluckiest driver ever,
infact thats my realism test for f1 games set in the 90's
start a race and if by lap 10 johnny herbet hasnt crashed, hit someone, been hit by someone, had his car explode, got a puncture, been kidnapped by aliens - it isnt realistic...

...if by lap 10 johnny herbet hasnt crashed, hit someone, been hit by someone, had his car explode, got a puncture, been kidnapped by aliens - it isnt realistic...

Haha.. best thing I have read in ages. Thanks for that!

but you havnt taking into account that johnny herbet is the unluckiest driver ever,
infact thats my realism test for f1 games set in the 90's
start a race and if by lap 10 johnny herbet hasnt crashed, hit someone, been hit by someone, had his car explode, got a puncture, been kidnapped by aliens - it isnt realistic...

My point was to prove that Benetton was a good, not mediocore team back then as someone tried to claim above, so considering Herberts luck, that 4th position was damn fantastic!

http://www.sportinglife.com/formula...STORY_NAME=formula1/07/10/31/AUTO_Mosley.html

Asked if he thought Hamilton had known more about the Ferrari information being in McLaren's possession than has come out in public, Mosley said: "It would be surprising if he didn't know something of what was going on, but I've got absolutely no evidence that he had. On that basis it would be wrong of me to suggest that he had."

It would be wrong of you to just that, but you just did in the prior sentence anyway.

Oh, Max... :rolleyes:

He's a mess of contradictions that guy.

Hamilton could go on to dominate like Schumacher in his opinion, but he's no different than Vettel and those other rookies :LOL:

Make you mind up.

I think we should stop using this thread and concentrate on the 2008 thread Dave made, since the news that Alonso and McLaren are parting ways only effects the 2008 season and onwards.

Back