fight night 3 demo for 360 on live

scooby_dooby said:
Also, the animations when dodging are robotic, they don't transition well, however this was a probelm with FN1, then FN2 fixed it and they were smooth, so I assume that's just cause it's a demo, and they'll probably fix that.

And this was one of my points when that I was trying to get across earlier. To bad you ripped me for it though.

rosman said:
It'd be fun if they can add a filter that add noise on the screen, to make the game look an 60's 70's tv broadcast when you play with Ali, or frazier. The crowd in the Ali/Frazier fight from gamespot looks impressive.

Please say that you sent a resume to EA this week. *gets on knees to pray*

overclocked said:
Yeah but for someone never played this boxing series i dont know what to do, but i won on a KO atleast. :)

The good thing about these games, is they always have a way to "train" that teaches you how to throw the different punches, dodge, block etc. So, if you get the game, it doesn't take to long to learn how to do everything.

Finally knocked out hopkins!

4th round knockout, after the 6th knockdown, no haymakers!

40-30 on all scorecards :p

Dr. Evil - you might wanna dedicate a little more alone time with Mr Jones and his right uppercut!

scooby_dooby said:
Dr. Evil - you might wanna dedicate a little more alone time with Mr Jones and his right uppercut!

That's basically the only punch I use :), so maybe I should rather use some other punches too.

I think this is the first example of a very good demo on the Live marketplace, and certainly the first example where the demo, despite my previous stigmas against the Fight Night series, has basically sealed the deal for me. I'm buying this ASAP.

Dr. Meaty said:
Have they released the full list of fighters yet? Mike Tyson right-bumper ear chomp would be kickass in slow motion!
I dunno, but i would love to create me a Ivan Drago lookalike in create a player.(if there is one that is)

:)

The game is great fun against a human opponent. Had a friend visit this weekend and we had a blast. The bone-crunching sounds in 5.1 are great too.

This game just make the Tekken 6 e3 trailer more and more achievable in realtime...
This game is released only 4months after x360 launch...
Can't wait for a def jam next gen...

I am actually prepared to be amazed by the PS3. The stuff I'm seeing 360 foreshadows great things for both systems. Now imagine if Devs had had essentially two to two and half years on the Xenos? At least Sony devs have had the generous power 6800 and the 7800 to work with...

Don't take it the wrong way

blakjedi said:
I am actually prepared to be amazed by the PS3. The stuff I'm seeing 360 foreshadows great things for both systems. Now imagine if Devs had had essentially two to two and half years on the Xenos? At least Sony devs have had the generous power 6800 and the 7800 to work with...

I'm not going to lie blak but that kinda sounds like damage control.

Back