FANS !!! 140mm fans

eastmen

Legend
Supporter
two of my fans died . I currently have a Corsair carbide air 700d and am looking at 140mm fans. I want to replace my bottom fans with some higher air flow fans since it feeds directly into my gpu . I then have a front mounted water cooler and would like to replace the fans on that too .

Any suggestions

I've only ever bought Noctua of the appropriate type since I bought my first one years ago. They're just such solid performing and quiet fans. Of course if you want RGB then you'll need to look elsewhere.

I've only ever bought Noctua of the appropriate type since I bought my first one years ago. They're just such solid performing and quiet fans. Of course if you want RGB then you'll need to look elsewhere.
RGB doesn't matter to me . How are they in terms of radiator performance? do they have enough pressure ?

RGB doesn't matter to me . How are they in terms of radiator performance? do they have enough pressure ?
Some of their fans are general purpose but they also have fans specific to either pressure or airflow, the former being what you want for radiators.

Thanks for the advice. They are expensive so I ordered 2 noctua nf-a14 fans. $30 bucks each on amazon

I was told by a few others else wehre that Phanteks has a t-30 140mm version coming out soon. So I might do 3 of those on the radiator. the 120mm versions out perform the noctua fans. I am told its because its 30mm vs 25mm of the noctua but its able to push more air with higher pressure at lower decibels.

Back