Exit for the PSP

exit12.jpg

exit23.jpg

exit45.jpg

I swear I will buy this game if it comes up in the US. It comes out December 15th in Japan though. Games like these are what the PSP needs.

Link to Video

LOL. I don't know if those screenshots are too great for first impressions. Before looking at the video I had a moment that went something like this: "WTH?!! This looks like Game & Watch..." The video was quite cool though.;)

PS. Am I right in thinking this is something like Viewtiful Joe? I've never actually seen or played that game.

Yeah seeing the game in motion is better than just looking at the screens. I had to show something though.

I just like this game because it's different and unique. I the target market that EA tends to make games for, but this game will be bought on the first day if it makes stateside.

haven't watched the movie yet, but it does look cool. Somewhat reminds me of a few games I used to play on my Amiga...

Phil said:
haven't watched the movie yet, but it does look cool. Somewhat reminds me of a few games I used to play on my Amiga...

You gotta watch the movie Phil. I know you will want to buy the game today.

:oops: :oops: You're right, I'd go out and buy it today if I could!

Damn, that's one cool game. I hope the game has a bit more fluid motion though... watching that video almost got me some motion-sickness.... They NEED to bring this out in Europe / NA!

Phil said:
:oops: :oops: You're right, I'd go out and buy it today if I could!

Damn, that's one cool game. I hope the game has a bit more fluid motion though... watching that video almost got me some motion-sickness.... They NEED to bring this out in Europe / NA!

I told you man. I'm fiending for this like crack. I'm smacking my arm now to get a Exit vein. :smile:

Phil said:
Yes, I though that. there's a Flashback/Prince of Persia look to it. I like the number of 2D games appearing on PSP; they seem ideally suited. And it's really nice to see a new idea or game context too!

I had a game (Sega MD/Genesis) called Comix Zone, was one hell of a game, too bad memory cards weren't invented back then. Looks similar to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey69 said:
you can just import it you know.. psp is regionfree

While it does look like a lot of the in-game text is in English, it seems that some of the menu descriptions and what looks like mission briefings are sadly not.

Source: Game Watch

I'm still definitely importing it but I have a feeling I might have to rely on the internet a bit for translations.

Back