Err what?

Man, I haven't read this much bullshit since one of my creative English essays.
Even I don't go around talking so much shit and when I do I'm doing it as a joke.

On the otherhand this guy goes around doing it seriously (by the looks of it) and he/she probably believes his/her own crap.

You know what the biggest mistake a salesmen could ever make is?
Believing in their own crap.

Ya this guys a moron . I already dealt with him over there before this latest bs .

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/foru...&Number=20011&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=3&vc=1

That's me he's calling a retard :rolleyes: The guy is an attention whore. I would also like to add that Gearbox's forum have some of the most ignorant individuals ever to infect the Internet.

edit : actaully I just went back and reread the posts and he editted them !
In gearboxs forum you can chose to edit without it showing up LOL.
Chalk up another wack job. I

What I can't figure out is why web sites mirror junk forum posts like this?

I saw it carried as a "story" on one site entitled, "NV38 Puts Final Nail in nVidia's coffin," and aside from not even understanding the sentence, I follow the link from the site and get the imcomprehensible forum gibberish, spewing nonsense about "Team DX" and DX10 which is years off....*chuckle* :?:

WTF, is a site doing carrying links to this kind of garbage? You know, don't the people who post links to forum posts like this ever *look* at the info before they affiliate their sites with it? That's not an entirely rhetorical question--but I guess not...

For some reason my screwy videocard crashes halo when I'm connected. Even so, 5 kills in 30 seconds . You see, I have a 9700 with a damaged pipeline (1 transistor is blown). It's able to run fine with most stuff, but it makes my system crash in the weirdest situations. Like: I can't play mp3s or movies with sound, and I obviously can't play halo online. But I'm gonna load catalyst 3.5 drivers onto my system again, these usually run it the most stable. Just for everyone's info, the damaged pipeline was my own fault when I spiked my AGP voltage too high

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

incandescent said:
For some reason my screwy videocard crashes halo when I'm connected. Even so, 5 kills in 30 seconds . You see, I have a 9700 with a damaged pipeline (1 transistor is blown). It's able to run fine with most stuff, but it makes my system crash in the weirdest situations. Like: I can't play mp3s or movies with sound, and I obviously can't play halo online. But I'm gonna load catalyst 3.5 drivers onto my system again, these usually run it the most stable. Just for everyone's info, the damaged pipeline was my own fault when I spiked my AGP voltage too high

OMG, that is truly funny, thanks for the quote...a "blown transistor",,,,,Heheheheheheheh,,,,,:D Probably got a flat tire, too--need to check under the hood, there, buddy...you're runnin' a quart low....

:idea:

incandescent said:

oh...... my....... GOD! this kid is giving me more laughs than Couppling (the BBC version, not the crappy american version, mind you)

i like how the guy narrows it down to 1 transistor...(although he probably meant to say resistor or capacitor, but i think its funny nonetheless)

It's really interesting to see how even the most non-technical jobs are influenced by the internet nowadays. Just a few years back, he would have been the village's idiot, but nowadays he is the forums' idiot. Maybe we need one at B3D. Anyone care to fill that open spot? ;)

But ATi's R420 is already in prototype phase and pumps out pixels on 16 pipelines as well, and with a hypergateway at that.
Damn - I knew we needed tighter security around our new technology for faster-than-light travel.

"Ye cannae break the laws of physics..."

sonix666 said:
It's really interesting to see how even the most non-technical jobs are influenced by the internet nowadays. Just a few years back, he would have been the village's idiot, but nowadays he is the forums' idiot. Maybe we need one at B3D. Anyone care to fill that open spot? ;)

We already have a few people that fill that spot *cough* and we dont need any more :)

From that thread that tED posted:
so its an add on, could i add it on 2 a 5600(nu)/9600 pro?
possibly, but only with a bios upgrade. It will most probably be an actual feature intergrated into each GPU itself. BTW 4xHXC looks incredible, but really causes lag. the images shown are only using 2x.

A BIOS upgrade!!!! :oops: :LOL: :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :oops:

beyondhelp said:
epicstruggle said:
anyone read about the guy (warhammer?) who had 10 blown 9700's. :rolleyes:

later,

Hmmm... were they Supercharged or Turbocharged? :LOL:
actually, they were 9800P's, and his story was quite real. He later found out that BestBuy had all the 9800Pro's sitting on a shelf and one of the employees accidentally knocked them all off and convieniantly forgot to tell anyone about it. He now has a working 9800P that they gave him, hopefully after installing it for a test run he will take the 5900U back :D

Back