EGM guy says Gearsgraphics>Halo3 graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew MS knew when killzone was going to be released.

KZ is nothing but a B grade FPS, that scored in the mid 70's, there's no reason to think the sequal will suddenly become a great game and be able to stand next to Halo, but you just keep hoping.

I don't think MS is too worried about 'countering' KZ with Halo, actually it's the other way around.

I think we can expect Killzone 2 to be better game than the first one, since it probably is pretty high on Sony's priority list, and PS3 fares much better against 360 than PS2 against Xbox evening things up even further. Killzone 1 was a mediocre game, but I'm willing to give that dev team another change to prove themselves. They clearly have talent KZ1 could have been pretty good with small tweaks. and With PS3 it's quite possible that they make the jump from mediocre to good or even better. The hardware helps there a lot and it seems they are working on it pretty long time making sure that this time it deliveres...(not as good as that video of course, but still.)

I think it's definately something Playstation owners can look forward to, especially since there haven't been that many good fps-games on Sony platforms. Resistance sure looks like a good game, but there is room for more than one I think.

Care to mention a good game that Guerilla has made??All they have made is pure crap so i don't see how they have potential.

Oh,i forgot Sony bought them.....

Care to mention a good game that Guerilla has made??All they have made is pure crap so i don't see how they have potential.

There are better ways to express your opinion.

Let's end the Killzone discussion right here, please. Take it to an older/new thread actually related to Killzone if absolutely necessary.

They created Shellshock, which averaged around 50%, KZ which averaged 72%, and KZ for PSP which averaged 78%.

That's it. They have never proven they can make even a good game, let alone great.

Dunno about the discussion going on now, but for the record... KZL for the psp is a pretty good game, the only reason its getting "decent" scores so far is because it's a very short game (at about 5 hours). But add in the mp factor we should get later on and I'd definately rate that as a good game. Not to mention the jury is still out on gamespot/ign/1up/egde scores.

And another thread closed because it's off-topic and consists almost completely of bickering. I swear to god, the next guy bringing up Killzone in another thread gets a week's pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back