EB reviews the X360

colour?

I thought you americans got rid of the u?

Now wait a minute, you're a colour commentator, with u and all... Are you making a statement there? :D

Mendel said:
colour?

I thought you americans got rid of the u?

Now wait a minute, you're a colour commentator, with u and all... Are you making a statement there? :D
EB is an international site so I use the more accepted international spelling of it.

Besides, it pisses off a lot of flag-waving patriot types for some odd reason and...

london-boy said:
Digi's just trying to sound all british and posh like me....
:oops:

;) Sorry, i thought i'd bring some Family Guy into the discussion... watched the episode where Stewie miniaturises himself and goes inside Peter to kill all his sperm... err... hilarious!!

london-boy said:
;) Sorry, i thought i'd bring some Family Guy into the discussion... watched the episode where Stewie miniaturises himself and goes inside Peter to kill all his sperm... err... hilarious!!
I was just teasing, you can make fun of me anytime LB. ;)

By an odd coincidence me and my wife have been watching Family Guy lately. She's up to date, but I'm just starting the third season or so. Good stuff! :D

That's just the INSANE (in a good way) rate of news posting by Hanners. The review has barely come out of the door and it's already out of the front page :eek:

That and I did a stupid and actually followed policy and linked to the article on the frontpage. :oops:

I should have known better and just linked to the review. Sorry, my bad. I was just site whoring a bit. :oops:

Back