"Dust Buster" gone - replaced by "Leaf Blower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

Newcomer
I mean really.

A 120W power recommendation for the card? Two power connectors?
A recommended 480W PSU?

Give me a power cord and I sewar I can clear my sidewalk with this thing.

One can only wonder what the R420 will look like. Will it be the same way, or will ATI scoop nV again on power? Guess we will know in another 10 days or so.

Sigh...does it ever end? Can't ppl just accept the fact that NVIDIA has released a serious piece of hardware this time around? *anboy or not, anybody should be able to respect that and if they can't then I feel sorry for them.

From what Dave's been saying I suspect we'll see only one molex connector, and possibly a one slot cooling solution. However, the nv40 cooler is not supposed to be noisy, and many sites have managed to run the card with less than a 480W PSU. It all depends on the quality of the PSU and the load of your PC.

We need a new "flaming" forum so idiots can go there and not annoy people looking for serious discussions.
Dave, someone, anyone... do something about this - at this rate, B3D is going to become some kind of merger between nV News and R3D... :? - I know new generations often cause this, but those new comers aren't gonna suddenly all poof away for no reason, you know...

I'd actually be much more okay with this kind of threads if, well, they weren't threads, but just new posts. Making a new thread for this kind of thing is just ASKING to be flamed.

Uttar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back