Dreamcast 2.0

The article is mostly satire based, and shouldn't be taken as any sort of reasoning for the success or failure of the Xbox2 -- it is pointing out some coincidences. Kind of entertaining though.

Additionally they have another article (from the next day, I think) of reasons why it won't fail (like 8 reasons or something).

Well you see MS wants to make believe that the Dreamcast isn't dead and it's being reincarnated as the Xbox360.They just want to gain the support of diehard Sega fans which are still in daydream that their beloved company will one day remerged with a new console.But most of them aren't aware that it's MS half hearted support which partly killed off the Dreamcast last round.MS was quick to abandon Sega and they retaliated with the Xbox to compete with Sony leaving Sega into becoming a software only company today.

Bobbler said:
The article is mostly satire based, and shouldn't be taken as any sort of reasoning for the success or failure of the Xbox2 -- it is pointing out some coincidences. Kind of entertaining though.

Yes, I got a chuckle out of the comparison of the DC "swirl" to the XB360 swirl. :D

Additionally they have another article (from the next day, I think) of reasons why it won't fail (like 8 reasons or something).

Yup...there's a link to it at the bottom of this article in fact.

Back