Dream console game setting...

Hell even games like Starcraft Ghost looked freaken cool. How long has that been in development and never officially canceled.

I bought an Xbox 1 for the sole purpose of playing Starcraft Ghost.

/sigh... Yeah that didn't work out too well. Wish they had finished the dang thing and released it.

Regards,
SB

An rpg continuation of Tolkien mythology. Where Melkor is released from the pit to take vengeance upon the deities and peoples of Middle Earth. Though I would have to see a pc version too. :)

/sigh... Yeah that didn't work out too well. Wish they had finished the dang thing and released it.

After Splinter Cell, I was definitely looking forward to this... :/ Then again, if it's not up to Blizzard gameplay-standards... maybe it was for the best. It'd be awesome if this were one of their secret projects, but I'm not hopeful. :(
I liked the red-head version anyway. :p

The friend I sold my 360 for cheap handed back to me for free a couples of weeks ago, really nice :)
I finally finished Batman Arkham Asylum, loved it free flow is an amazing system. I'm to buy the follow up soon (360 or PC, I've yet to decide) and I wonder about how far they pushed that great fighting system. As it is I see lot of potential.
I love super heroes set-up, DC Universe is nice, but I think the fighting system is lacking. I tried a couple of games that rely on combo within a 3d space, none feels as satisfying as free flow.

So being a H&S person, I wish there would be H&S (isometric type of view) that relies on free flows, a Batman setting would be neat as most characters don't have overwhelming powers.

Another one I would like to try would be another H&S, based on the Mass effect universe, that really on the same mechanics as "arena shooter" (think Gun Bros on mobile platform but pushed to another level: more powers, bigger environments, etc.).

Looting FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hack and Slash?

I would love a Battlefield style game set in the Starcraft universe. It would have native stereo3D, TrackIR and Oculus Rift support out of the box. It would also have a great editor and mod sharing system. Every round would be recorded to a demo file.

There would be various pay models, including free to play for the starter edition which would give you access to the basic units of each race (which would help populate servers with low level units).

It would not be bogged down with masses of unlocks and a big reward system, but stats tracking would be there for those that want it. The gameplay would be enough 'sugar' to keep people coming back for more (a la Battlefield 2).

Integrated VOIP which would use the 3D location of players for nearby team mates, combined with authentic sounding radio comms.

Server software would be publicly available. The PC version would be the target platform with a separate release schedule for patching (we're happy to test balance tweaks and bug fixes for consolidation into less frequent console patches).

The game will be designed with eSports in mind.

:( I want this game.

I tried the demo of Batman but raged out with the color QTE parry (same as Assassin's Creed). That is lazy game mechanics.

A Battlefield style MP shooter set in the Star Wars universe. With super high production values. I'm talking Jedis and lasers and vehicles and shit.

Come to think of it, isn't somebody working on something like this?

A Battlefield style MP shooter set in the Star Wars universe. With super high production values. I'm talking Jedis and lasers and vehicles and shit.

That would be badass!! Imagine the snow level where you have AT-AT walkers carrying troops, AT-ST for support and of course Snowspeeders and foot soldiers.

Anyway I don't think anyone is working on a game of that scale. Destiny comes close but the MP numbers are limited.

I'll give my whole money for that...

I want a game on Miyazaki movies, where I can be in that universe and do those little things his characters do, make friends, go on adventures with his kindof characters. Ninokuni tried to be that but it was more of a pokemon than Miyazaki characters.

I want Kiki's deivery Service ad Spirited Away kindof charm in gaming ! I want my Laputa adventures and Howl's Moving Castles in gaming ! I want my goosebumps, my happiness, my solitude of Shadows of the Colossus in games ..............I want more Journeys into my life and experiences........I want games where ghosts, ghouls, creatures are treated equally as humans,normal, both good and bad....I want simple stories of families in games....simple stories of losing a friend, a pet, simple stories of fun found in playgrounds, simple stories of kids moving on from loss by just getting engrossed in a new friendship........simple stories of grandma's little gestures towards kids........simple stories of getting engrossed i playing with street kids on the way home from work.........stories that are actually priceless and matter more in life than saving the world.....I want Life is beautiful in games.....I want squad-mates clinging to each other in trenches in games......I want in games what makes us Humans......aggression isn't the world...in fact aggression nets nothing..

Yes, I am a gamer and I want those things in games :oops: ....I want life in games.

If by somebody you mean DICE then yes. :p I'd still rather have Starcraft than Star Wars, but I'll take what I can get.

Back