Dreadnought demo from Torc

I just want to e the videos but the AMD server is sloooow, and i dont care to reg can someone post a diff link or uppload the movies/demo for an hour or so?

Why would they disable all those effects when a 32 bit processor is detected? This is some weird marketing.

so through the power of an athlon 64 you get an ulgy bloom effect, but you also get less jpg compression in screen shots. Damn, tough choice.

Looks fairly spangly otherwise. Cheers.

This is just dishonest crap.

None of those features have anything to do with the CPU. They are all GPU intensive or exclusive.

Its just cheap *cheating* unethical BS in order to sell your product. Like none of the tech community are going to notice that all they do is to *disable* a few Features that would be normal in any other modern game of this type.... :rolleyes:

AMD should be ashamed to pull this kind of Nvidiaesque marketing tactics.

The demo itself isn't too bad, but too linear by far for my liking...feels very consolish but with excellent lighting, although the textures could have been a lot better. :???:

Hellbinder said:
This is just dishonest crap.

None of those features have anything to do with the CPU. They are all GPU intensive or exclusive.

Its just cheap *cheating* unethical BS in order to sell your product. Like none of the tech community are going to notice that all they do is to *disable* a few Features that would be normal in any other modern game of this type.... :rolleyes:

AMD should be ashamed to pull this kind of Nvidiaesque marketing tactics.

Like "FarCry 64", I am sure you will be able to trick it to allowing those features on a 32 bit CPU.

Back