Do I look kind of like a grown-up?

MuFu said:
digi, you look like a giant plum.
<sigh>

That's what I think too. :(

Well I destroyed the tie washing it so I'm going to one of me back-ups, and I did find my old jacket I like and I think it sort of matches...

I gotta go get dressed, t-20 minutes. :?

44266782.chop2.jpg

Sorry, digi, but the price offered on your head was too great for me to ignore it.:p Very quick chop, as I am in the middle of a batch of postprocessing..

How about trying out a "Zorro"-costume for the wedding?

Kind regards
Kjetil

EDIT: Your wish is my command, I don't think he looks quite himself, however.. :)

digitalwanderer said:
MuFu said:
digi, you look like a giant plum.
<sigh>

That's what I think too. :(

Well I destroyed the tie washing it so I'm going to one of me back-ups, and I did find my old jacket I like and I think it sort of matches...

I gotta go get dressed, t-20 minutes. :?

Be sure to post a picture of the final ensemble. :D

I think you need bigger collar to balance the rest. The collar looks awfully tight for you. I'll go mad wearing collar that tight.

You need a Star Trek communicator pin for your tie, or something like that. That little touch of "I may be a grown-up, but I'm still *me*"

Reverend said:
DW, tie is awful. I usually wear a tie that is more or less the same color as my shirt.
The style in the US is to have a contrasting tie. Only guidos wear same monochrome shirt/tie combinations.

RussSchultz said:
Reverend said:
DW, tie is awful. I usually wear a tie that is more or less the same color as my shirt.
The style in the US is to have a contrasting tie. Only guidos wear same monochrome shirt/tie combinations.
o_O

anyway a big look right now is to have no tie and a solid base color shirt.

its a negative term to address the italian american population of america . I'm shocked that Russ would use such a word

Back