Do I look kind of like a grown-up?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
metied.jpg

I gotta go to a wedding and I'm working on a disguise with my limited fitting wardrobe...
bleh2.gif

RussSchultz said:
Just get the dildo out of your ass.

You know Russ, I am finding it harder and harder to believe that you are not speaking on behalf of Sigmatel.

Hmmm. Usually my boss tells me to get my thumb out of my ass and back to work, so maybe you're on to something.

RussSchultz said:
Hmmm. Usually my boss tells me to get my thumb out of my ass and back to work, so maybe you're on to something.

WHEN MY TEACHER TELLS ME TO STOP WASTING TIME I USUALLY DON'T READ THE ASSIGNMENT SHEET AS AN ACT OF REVENGE AND THEN MY MARKS DROP! WHO'S SMART NOW?

Black suit, white shirt and a tie with not more than two colours. Oh, and shiny black shoes as well.

Well the general rule of thumb that I use for dressing up is that if your still comfortable you're not dressed up enough yet.

Killer-Kris said:
Well the general rule of thumb that I use for dressing up is that if your still comfortable you're not dressed up enough yet.
Damn it, then I have to dig up my old smoking jacket. o_O

_xxx_ said:
Black suit, white shirt and a tie with not more than two colours. Oh, and shiny black shoes as well.

definetly...
or just black tie, so its more like a pulp fiction style 8)

_xxx_ said:

Yep. Black suit, dark grey shirt and black tie is awesome too.

digi, you look like a giant plum.

Back