Disney Fantasia music evolved

iroboto

Daft Funk
Legend
Supporter
Amazing. Simply amazing. Demo is out for everyone to try if you have X1 or 360 kinect.

Largest reason I went with X1 was ultimately for these different (kinect) gaming experiences. Really put a smile on my face and I really felt into the music.

I found the Mozart to be particularly amazing, i hope they release more classical in future DLC. I have pre-ordered! Great game.

Largest reason I went with X1 was ultimately for these different (kinect) gaming experiences.

I kind of detest Dance Central/Zumba/etc.. and was assuming Fantasia was just another type of dance game, but I have to say that 'conducting' Mozart felt pretty damn good.

Kinect has been great for me so far though. Games like Kinect sports, Wrecketeer, LeedMees and Gunstringer added some nice variety to my gaming last gen.

The new Kinect titles are starting to accumulate, but frankly the IR blaster is worth the price of admission alone IMO. Having my console, TV and 5.1 system all respond to 'xbox on' and 'xbox turn off' is very satisfying. I hate remotes, and having to juggle 3 of them irked me no end.

I found the Mozart to be particularly amazing, i hope they release more classical in future DLC.

What with this and Radio Levante in Forza Horizon 2, my classical music intake is at an all-time high!

I'd love to see how someone looked conducting a Mr. Bungle track. Mildly epileptic I'd guess, with a slight case of electrocution?

Conducting classical certainly felt right. Lol. I tried some of the harder difficulty levels songs with different remixes and it really provides that change which makes it fun.

The little sections where you can add your own melody is also tons of fun. It's a nice added feature.

I haven't unlocked radio levante but looking forward to it!

And I love dance central spotlight lol. It's imo improved on the previous offerings.

Have you tried D4 with kinect yet? Lol it's entertaining

Had downloaded it just because I could, but did not play because I was expecting it to be a mickey's dance central thing.
Now you guys got me interested. Thanks!

And Forza Horizon has a Classical music radio? Thank god, now I might buy the game. hahaha, I kid, I would buy it regardless, but at least now I won't have to play it on complete silence. The stations on the demo are arse.

The little sections where you can add your own melody is also tons of fun. It's a nice added feature.

Is there a way to overdub your own melodies to create harmonies or set a melody looping and improvise over it (like a guitar looper pedal). That would be cool.

I suppose being locked into an arpeggio with the melody creator (or that's what it sounded like) limits your options somewhat, although it makes consonant melody assured for non-musicians.

They could make a virtual instrument which works the same basic way, i.e. vertical motion scale for notes, but make each note a semitone distant and add a side control to shift octaves so you get full musical range.

Damn I wish Kinect had been opened up for XNA development. I'd have a go at crufting up a little hand-wavey synth/looper studio! I should get into X1 development but learn new thing make brain hurt.

And I love dance central spotlight lol. It's imo improved on the previous offerings.

Although it's not my bag I did try Dance Central 1 on the 360 when the demo launched. I thought they nailed the controls in a way most devs missed. Precision in-song was great and the swipe menus worked better than most other hold-to-press systems IMO.

Have you tried D4 with kinect yet? Lol it's entertaining

I really want to try it but I have, slightly shamefully, started forgoing a lot of the smaller digital releases in the hopes they will come to GwG some day.

If there was a demo, like in the good ol' days, then I might have not been able to resist.

Back