Disgaea PSP

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
I thought this game deserved it's own thread:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=88650 9/10

The additions to the original game are good and generous. You've now the option of Japanese or English spoken language (a feature which was removed from the PAL version of the PS2 game), the addition of a whole new storyline that focuses on what would have happened if Etna managed to kill Laharl in that very first cut-scene, and, of course, ad-hoc multiplayer, additions that make this the definitive version of the game.

Time does the best job of muffling hyperbole but today, years after we first encountered Disgaea, we still feel like shouting from the rooftops. That Nippon Ichi has worked so much love and care into this update is admirable. The effort was worth it: for fans that have long clamoured for a PSP title from the company (something many of you were doing in the comments section for our Disgaea 2 review) it's a nigh on perfect package. Compulsive, missing-your-stop-because-you're-so-engrossed gaming, you'll sit down for a quick go to find that an hour of darkness has stretched into much more than an afternoon.

I just finnished this game. :)

I want to tell you that the storyline is extremely funny but sometime it could be very sad.
It doesnt really based on realistic stuff,its like you're read a tale or something.
There're mocking storyline about japanese heroes(rangers) and american heroes.

The voice acting is perfectly fited to the characters.you can tell each character personality from just listen their voice.

Music just perfected,its look like theme park song that you heard in disney land.Its really fited for the game.

Gameplay I think I its pertty much like FFT in battle,somehow if you want to get bettter armors and weapons you need to go in dark congress and lets senators vote it which alot of times they will voted no for you.You need to give them alot of items for them to change their mind to vote yes for you which I found out its boring sometime.

My favourite character going to be Flonne : She's looked so innocent and open mind to everyone even to demons,even though she's a love freak she still very nice.

Recommened to buy or not ? Yes its few good RPG title on PSP.

I'm about 70 hours in and have to say that if you haven't purchased it for the PS2 buy this game. ITS A MUST BUY. Seriously would be a shame if they didn't bring part 2 and may be even 3 if possible to the PSP.

Last edited by a moderator:
i loved this game on my ps2
i would get it for my psp but i broke it :(
best part of the game is the item world,
it's practically unlimited levels since you can go to any item

I doubt if they will bring disgaea 2 to psp version but if they did they should make Laharl mode just like they did Enta mode for disgaea.

As for Disgaea 3 it would be likely impossible since its for ps3.

Back